HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

These are looking sweet
Used my a coupon i had sitting
9AF3DD68-4A1D-4B4E-8084-172341BD08FA.jpeg

I don't think Mangos are that tough either lol but I got them for under retail and love the patch on the tongue. I wanted something to match my SG's which is really the best colorway.

Just became aware Triple Whites are available to the members of NDC-JP now. Will definitely consider biting if they’ve got triple black as well…
3232F6B9-909F-4F09-93AB-A21DC5CA95F6.jpeg

Just became aware Triple Whites are available to the members of NDC-JP now. Will definitely consider biting if they’ve got triple black as well…
3232F6B9-909F-4F09-93AB-A21DC5CA95F6.jpeg
The new triple blacks with the textured leather and NA patch have been up on End for a while

The sizing/fit of these is weird af. 13 fit better but it was still tight.

Not sure what I’m gonna do with this mango pair, I will keep the scream green though provided the fit similar or better than the mango.

Copped Mango's and one of them felt smaller than the other. Feels like the insole by the toe box was cut too long and is slightly bunching up. Full size up felt too loose for me.

I had the same issue with mine. The right insole was bunched up by the toes but glued down so difficult to fix. Between that and the sizing it’s a pretty disappointing release.

I expect the remaining huarache colorways to sit. Wouldn’t be surprised if we see them go on heavy discount like the 91 retros. I am still surprised that they are releasing the Magenta/Volt colorway again.

Copped Mango's and one of them felt smaller than the other. Feels like the insole by the toe box was cut too long and is slightly bunching up. Full size up felt too loose for me.

my left feels way smaller. Went only a 1/2 size up.

I hope you're not serious....but...for some reason I think you are. :lol:

That "Limited Edition" is an ode to the OG's and OG packaging/labeling. The tissue paper has all affiliated logos from the OG's. It doesn't mean Mangos are limited. :lol:
I wasn’t serious lol

I saw on Twitter a prolific reseller (cant Stand em) use that as a selling point saying they are limited and hurry up and purchase lol

Got the scream greens this morning on Nike. I hope these fit better as I sized a half size up. I returned the smaller pair.

Pulled the trigger on a pair of black/whites at Finishline. Wow these are way more comfortable than the previous release version.

Back
Top Bottom