HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Was in Ireland and Great Britain last week on a school trip as a chaperon. The Size store had both of the OG colorways, but the biggest size was a US 11, when I needed a US 12. Was hoping the Size store or others in London would have them, but completely sold out. So close. Was tempted to buy the European Footlocker Exclusive ones in London, but passed on them.

^ probably one of the only Size? stores with any stock left. they did about 2000 pairs over both c/w's in less than a week.

that price on HHV is probably just Europe retail (or slightly higher). we still use GBP in the UK and retail prices in Europe are always significantly higher than ours. just check sneakersnstuff, solebox, caliroots for a more accurate price to go by.

still waiting for my blues been almost 20 days. messaged crookedtongues and theyre saying give it 11 more days and then ask my neighbors smh

^ What?!  I take it you used the free international shipping?  I copped a pair from them about a week ago and used the same shipping.  Guess I'll stop thinking about them until May.  
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Never again.  

I copped from CT on the release day and my order took forever to arrive.....Well Gosh took 2 days

I wouldnt get discouraged yet, I bet they show up......I ordered a pair of the size lights from last summer and those almost took a month to get to my door

^ What?!  I take it you used the free international shipping?  I copped a pair from them about a week ago and used the same shipping.  Guess I'll stop thinking about them until May.  :lol: :smh:   

Never again.  
yea took the free shipping had no idea it wouldnt include tracking. just strange i recieved 1 pair almost thought they would have shipped both in box.

I copped from CT on the release day and my order took forever to arrive.....Well Gosh took 2 days

I wouldnt get discouraged yet, I bet they show up......I ordered a pair of the size lights from last summer and those almost took a month to get to my door
i hope so, ultimately i dont wanna be out of money but i do want the shoe really bad. they said 5-11 days to recieve them then they said wait up to another 11 days then ask my neighbors smh.

I bought a 12 and were so tight I had to sell,I need a 12.5 or 13 but there don't seem to be any available anywhere

Just a clean no filter photo I took before heading out today for all those undecided people. And especially for those still waiting on theres, definitely worth the wait
wink.gif

so i'm about to pull the trigger on these, but i need to know a definite answer on the sizing/cut of these. what is the common consensus from those who have them? should i go .5 or a full size up? i have wide, flat feet. thanks in advance.

.5 up and youll be fine- if you go a full size it still wont look like youre wearing clown shoes.

RMK restocked the other day- ltd sizes left.

^ I agree. .5 is good but the key to wearing Huarache runners is to wear a really thin running sock. The Huarache is basically a neoprene sock so the thinner the sock the better. I have no show Nike dry fit socks from awhile back. I don't see them in stores anymore but I'm sure they're out there. Any thin runners sock will do. I wear Huarache's with shorts 99% of the time but if I were to wear them with jeans, I'd probably go with a dress shoe sock so ankles are covered. I can't wear no show socks with jeans.
Really wish these released in the US. Last Huaraches I copped was the entire ACG pack and the Huarache Light retro.

so i'm about to pull the trigger on these, but i need to know a definite answer on the sizing/cut of these. what is the common consensus from those who have them? should i go .5 or a full size up? i have wide, flat feet. thanks in advance.
As already mentioned once or twice in this thread, Huas are meant to be tight, that's what the sockliner is about. I wear my Huas tts (next to mainly AM1/90s). The only trouble with them is to get them on, that's a bit of a struggle (loosening the laces doesn't help because the sockliner defines the size of the opening for your feet) but once they're on it was worth it, very comfortable shoe. Lacing them up will only slightly tighten the shoe, so isn't really necessary.

Once you have them on, you will have the socklike feel especially against the heel and around the opening of the shoes, these parts will fit like a sock. The sockliner doesn't go all the way into the toebox, so you have room to move your toes a bit, just like in other Nike shoes.

Seeing a lot of people wearing f.e. AMs with loose laces I could imagine the tight fit of Huas will take some getting used to. If there's one shoe that you would like to try on in a shop first, Huas are the one.

Back
Top Bottom