HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

wonder if its worth staying up for SNS/Size? drop of ultra marines or holding off a bit so they may make it to End or somewhere else lol

wonder if its worth staying up for SNS/Size? drop of ultra marines or holding off a bit so they may make it to End or somewhere else lol

I was wondering the same thing

this release isn't supposed to be as limited as the "Concrete" Grey joints from Foot Patrol---although a few hours ago I was inclined to believe so..

made me wonder if they would trickle to the USA...dont want to take any chances though..

I'm in the same situation right now. I have a feeling these will start to show up at other places, however dont want to risk and these wont show up for another 10 years

Ultramarines aren't an exclusive. Should follow a similar release pattern to the atomic mangos that just came out
I hope so, don't really want to wake up at 3 am, so i think Im gonna hold off and grab them in the morning if their still around. I mean there gonna end up hitting other uk shops as well i would think.

Gonna have to wait this one out and hope for a stateside drop.  That GBP to USD conversion rate is tough to swallow.  
laugh.gif

Anybody else notice on these ultramarine lights that these have "team orange" instead of "dragon red" ?

Last edited:

I really do hope they drop to US....the retail price should be way less than 90GBP
Agreed- but a box price of say $110 plus tax plus shipping and really- you might save $20 

I'm all about hassle free living- and I'm happy to pay a premium.

Time is money and money is time.

just copped my pair from size, people are saying the site crashed but I just went ahead and copped with no problems. hopefully it doesn't get cancelled

Back
Top Bottom