HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

END is marked to have the Ultramarines sometime next month. Stoked about that. Hopefully they'll be $120 like the Atomic Mangos. Can't bring myself to drop $160+.

Hey guys quick question

What does "repped" mean?

Seen it being used quite a few times in this thread.

i.e you have been "repped"

cheers guys

just copped my pair from size, people are saying the site crashed but I just went ahead and copped with no problems. hopefully it doesn't get cancelled
Yeah I had problems trying to checkout on size. I was not able to get redirected to PayPal and when I tried to use my debit card I received "CFN303409 not found" or some similar error message. Fortunately I had Footpatrol open in another tab and just gave my money to them instead.

Last edited:
I passed out at 245..woke up at 330am and there were plenty of sizes left..

it initially made me nervous at first because it said it's listing UK sizes (i almost picked my US size)... copped with no issues though..

for those people who has bought from footpatrol, when putting in the address, where do we put the state? or is that state not needed?

also, comes out to like $200 USD after shipping. :x.

for those people who has bought from footpatrol, when putting in the address, where do we put the state? or is that state not needed?

also, comes out to like $200 USD after shipping. :x.

howww.?? it's like 161 with shipping to the USA on Size?

howww.?? it's like 161 with shipping to the USA on Size?
yeah, just realized that. i used express shipping. it does come out to $160 using regular shipping. hmmmmm, decisions, decisions....

yeah, just realized that. i used express shipping. it does come out to $160 using regular shipping. hmmmmm, decisions, decisions....

im not sure if anyone can vouch for the timeframe of delivery but Size?'s site says three to six business days for international delivery.. so i just kept the normal shipping

http://thesolesupplier.co.uk/

Here is a good site for all those UK drops for those that don't know. As for me I went ahead and woke up at 3 AM because I didn't want to take the risk, had absolutely no problems!. As it seems theres pairs still up on Footpatrol and Size? so it seems there will be plenty to go around for us USA folks. As the money it goes, the $160 does seem steep, but then you have to remember that jordans cost around $185 and foamposities are like $225-$250, so then I feel better about myself! Good work for all that copped! 

I wish I could've copped but it sucks having a size 13 since that size always sells out the quickest

Wow Im so surpised I was able to get the Ultramarines. When I went to bed I thought "man ive been spending too much on sneakers and these will probably sell out within 2 seconds, so ill pass.." Logged on this morning and they seem to still have TONS of sizes. And I thought "Ok one more!" Haha these have been my grails for a while so I copped! the Size? Website is in UK sizing right? 

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Sneak Sneak  

I believe someone said earlier that as of now there is no planned US drop for them.
This is how misinformation starts, nobody knows for certain. It was mere speculation.

http://thesolesupplier.co.uk/

Here is a good site for all those UK drops for those that don't know. As for me I went ahead and woke up at 3 AM because I didn't want to take the risk, had absolutely no problems!. As it seems theres pairs still up on Footpatrol and Size? so it seems there will be plenty to go around for us USA folks. As the money it goes, the $160 does seem steep, but then you have to remember that jordans cost around $185 and foamposities are like $225-$250, so then I feel better about myself! Good work for all that copped! 
I feel what you're saying, but both of those are overpriced as hell too.  
laugh.gif

But yeah, sometimes we gotta use that twisted logic to justify the absurd prices now.  Guilty of it too.  

Hey guys quick question

What does "repped" mean?

Seen it being used quite a few times in this thread.

i.e you have been "repped"

cheers guys

It means they hit the thumbs up icon on the bottom of the post

Back
Top Bottom