HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

I've noticed if you order from NDC alone, and not SNKRs, your order won't ship until a week later. Looks like they have enough bandwidth to prioritize shipping SNKR drops immediately. I'm still waiting for my escapes to ship. It happened to my another NDC order i made earlier this month, it didn't ship until a week after placing the order. However, they do ship within the estimated date so that's a relief.

My SG's from NOTRE are out for delivery.

200.gif

Got cart jacked for the size 12 on Nike trying to put in a gift card, had to settle for an 11.5 in the escapes. I know I'm going to regret going TTS

Grabbed that 11.5 quick. Almost pump faked but glad I didn't bc that size is impossible to grab for huaraches.

dang missed out trying to get my March Bday code to work, i think Nike might've voided it early
EDIT: just saw they don't qualify for a discount (code still doesn't work on other shoes tho)...i might hold off until i can get them on disco

Last edited:
^ Is that Huarache logo sticker on the left box? Or it’s printed on the box?? If former, I want that sticker!!

beedee beedee pictures of the 91 qs Purple Punch next to the 2021 SG makes me want the Purple Punch in this new mold even more. Nike loves to milk models and hopefully that doesn’t change with every OG Huarache colorway in the new mold.

Back
Top Bottom