HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

We couldn’t get the OG logo on the tongue!?!?!

I'm confused. This is what the original looked like...aside from true OG shape, they replicated the tag on the tongue.

Huarache-scream.jpg

We couldn’t get the OG logo on the tongue!?!?!
I'm confused. This is what the original looked like...aside from true OG shape, they replicated the tag on the tongue.

Huarache-scream.jpg

Wondering whether it means he just like the Huarache logo sooo much and even want them to break the look of OG... Although I love that logo and I know I’m goin crazy if it doesn’t appear on the Desrt Oak’s tongue, I prefer them not to be on the tongue of Scream Green just for that reason.

BTW, does anyone remember which colorway of the Original featured that Huarache logo on the tongue first? Guess it was already like that when the Slates & Chestnuts came out, but iirc, they came out later as LEs...

Wondering whether it means he just like the Huarache logo sooo much and even want them to break the look of OG... Although I love that logo and I know I’m goin crazy if it doesn’t appear on the Desrt Oak’s tongue, I prefer them not to be on the tongue of Scream Green just for that reason.

BTW, does anyone remember which colorway of the Original featured that Huarache logo on the tongue first? Guess it was already like that when the Slates & Chestnuts came out, but iirc, they came out later as LEs...
I believe it was these. My second favorite Huarache colorway. I hope we see recraft retro.
B6BEDF55-A5EE-4239-A12B-869B73D3415E.jpeg

I stand corrected. It’s not the “OG” logo lol I was in the heat of the moment 😂. But personally I’d prefer the logo on the tongue. When the OG black/grey/white highs drop I need the logo lol

Back
Top Bottom