HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

If you’re a size 8 or below some spots have them online still

yeah I’m a 10.5 I suddenly grabbed a pair of the pink flash and blue og pair on eBay for a steal so now I want to complete the pairing by grabbing these. A little late but I’m feeling confident still

Man I got the scream greens in, in my normal size (11.5). Really think I should’ve sized up to a 12, they don’t feel bad because of the mesh but certainly seem a tad too small. Hopefully I can find a 12 somewhere on restock.

Finally snagged my size 14 for retail, feel bad for all the size 14 that paid those dumb *** prices but to each their own. Overall look and shape of these is really good but I’m not overly impressed by the cushioning. My purple punches from the last release have more of bouncy feel than these but overall happy to have them and would double up at retail

Attachments

• 2DCFCC15-19F2-4CD4-AED1-B752B4C39544.jpeg
    2DCFCC15-19F2-4CD4-AED1-B752B4C39544.jpeg
    258.6 KB · Views: 323
my pair is finally on the way to me from dope factory. smh this was crazy

Mine are out for delivery today as well. From Italy...via Germany....and I placed my order on Friday afternoon. Meanwhile.....I'd have to wait 2+ weeks when ordering from M&N from the west coast :lol:

All those who ordered the escapes from dope factory let me know how it all goes when you get them. I'm thinking about getting my size. Got my TTS from Nike and its just a no go with the escapes. I got away with going TTS with both Stussys.

Dope factory pair came in. Love em. Compared them to my 2014s. I love em both equally. Still blows my mind how I ordered these on Friday from Italy and they're here.

NDC shipped my pair but FEDEX says pending? Anyone had this prob

NDC is all kinds of screwed up. They just shipped my pair of cosmic unity and the tracking hasn't updated after ~2 days. I ordered a pair of Kyrie 7s on the same order and they got to my house in two days.

In for Mangos

I probably need to let go of Blue Heros and Catalinas, I think I only wore them once, which is weird cause I think those are two of the better colorways from the 2014 run

Back
Top Bottom