HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Yeah sell them trash. I did the same and dont regret it one bit, they were ok but don't even come close to the new model. Look how much the heel sticks out on the 2014s.

In for Mangos

I probably need to let go of Blue Heros and Catalinas, I think I only wore them once, which is weird cause I think those are two of the better colorways from the 2014 run

What size are the blue hero’s? If they’re a 10.5 or 11 in good condition I’d gladly take em.

IMG_20210428_155529_256.jpg

C842FA21-7A30-4FC4-AFC0-BFD60D4C57DC.jpeg

These just touched down from dope factory. Fast shipping. Beautiful shoe. Thanks to the person who posted the link. That’s what this sneaker community should be about. Helping each other get the shoes we want. That’s how the game was when I stepped into it as a 18 yr old kid with a steady job and no responsibilities lol. Anyways I’m sorry I’m rambling. Its just this cop brought back good memories long gone.

C842FA21-7A30-4FC4-AFC0-BFD60D4C57DC.jpeg

These just touched down from dope factory. Fast shipping. Beautiful shoe. Thanks to the person who posted the link. That’s what this sneaker community should be about. Helping each other get the shoes we want. That’s how the game was when I stepped into it as a 18 yr old kid with a steady job and no responsibilities lol. Anyways I’m sorry I’m rambling. Its just this cop brought back good memories long gone.

I didnt post the link, but I definitely was the one that told the thread about the SG FSR on Friday.

I'm glad to see that people can still get pairs without having to pay resale/mark up prices. :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Any body else get theirs in this box these were ordered from dope factory btw
48631D9F-961D-49FE-9F2C-2B6B14DFAD58.jpeg
Mine did, from Dope Factory, same size too. This is my first and only pair of Huarache's so I don't have anything to compare them to. I'm not really concerned about the box unless it means the shoes are fake, so now I'm sketched.

Curious for the long time wearers.....

Even back in the 90s I wore mine loose and unlaced, I've never tied them. I see a lot of on foots with them tied (no hate here), does anyone else just untie them and loosen the laces or is that something I'm in the minority on?
I rock Huaraches, 180's, and 93's all untied and loose

The pair of escapes I ordered from the Nike restock finally shipped. One can only hope the TTS fits. If not, they're going back.

Back
Top Bottom