HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Seems like Offspring still got that size as of currently...
11C95621-3C1D-406D-973A-BC006445C4D4.jpeg

Oh..., someone mentioning the exact same thing...

Hard to justify paying $100 over retail for a sz 14!

those look like official nike pics to me.

is the bright mango an og colorway? can't find any pics to compare to the original. definitely want it, but it does look like a faded version of the game royal and pink huaraches.

those look like official nike pics to me.

is the bright mango an og colorway? can't find any pics to compare to the original. definitely want it, but it does look like a faded version of the game royal and pink huaraches.

Wasn't the Mango a women's color way back in the day? I wish I still had my old catalog pictures.

I hate that ebay started phasing out paypal as payment for sellers. Second they started asking me for SSN and such, I stopped trying to sell there. But I got a few huaraches just rotting elsewhere that I know woulda sold on ebay by now. That managed payments stuff on ebay looks garbo.
It's so stupid, because Ebay used to OWN Paypal, then sold Paypal at a time when Paypal was their only growth asset and the rest of Ebay was on the decline. So, when you slippin', you sell the one thing going for you? And then only to come back and try to make your own internal Paypal?? Which you used to own??? Dumb followed by stupid, if you ask me.

Hmmmmm, I'm in two minds, I feel the peach colour is way off, or is just me? This is not mango and its definitely not Bright lol. All the others looked on point ..
IMG_20210526_184742_676.jpg

Wasn't the Mango a women's color way back in the day? I wish I still had my old catalog pictures.

Mangos were indeed an OG colorway. Reference pic below...
kcog1a-jpg.2775165

You guys are right, the hue is all wrong. I was looking forward to grabbing the mangos but they don't look as good as the ogs in pics. Still a nice shoe but Ill pass for now.

It's so stupid, because Ebay used to OWN Paypal, then sold Paypal at a time when Paypal was their only growth asset and the rest of Ebay was on the decline. So, when you slippin', you sell the one thing going for you? And then only to come back and try to make your own internal Paypal?? Which you used to own??? Dumb followed by stupid, if you ask me.

Yep.

I remember quarter 4 of 2018 (?) they was dropping like 15-20% coupons every 3 weeks. I copped a few gems during that time. Now they never do anything better than 5% ebay bucks and even I heard that program was going away

I didn’t realize when pair was delivered from dope factory, I received the same box and for the same size you did. I wonder if it’s a just a 11.5 discrepancy with dope factory? You ever reach out to them?
I did no reply unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom