HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Yup, same here. Ordered from FTL, drop shipped from Nike. Just Do It tape, Nike return address, the whole thing. And SNKRS will "sell out"...
Damn that makes so much sense. Nike allocates stock to retailers based on how many pair it takes Nike to "sell out" the SNKRS release, then the drop shipping saves everyone money and Nike can say it fits in with their Move to Zero campaign. Retailers get a cut for just handling orders, never have to touch the stock, and their presence allows Nike to stage the sell out without getting stuck with overstock.

So , could we hope seeing more ? huarache runner check , mowabb check , Trainer huarache and the Flight still need something special , i know the flight dont released in 1991 so technically the 30years would be 2022 but hey with some productio date as early as december 1991 for some pairs up to may or june 1992 , it's time for a remastered shoe with correct shape and comfort ... they can do it like they did this year to the runner . Dont disappoint us ! or dont do it !!!!!
IMG_20210706_180848_673[1].jpg

My aquatones should be coming today from FTL, like others stated, I looked at the delivery notification and it says coming from swoosh...they playing games man lol

Actually got a win on SNKRS!
Screenshot_20210915-100251.png

I said I'm done buying shoes and I basically am, with the very very few exceptions. This is one of those exceptions. This is only the 2nd pair I bought all year (the scream greens the other earlier this year from a fellow forum member who got 2 shipped to him). Couldn't believe I actually hit. And I got to use my $50 GC so a no brained for $70 shipped! Can't wait to see them.

May grab the Magenta/volt from FNL if they hit discount. Not buying any more Jordans or retros unless the Maestro 1s come out, a remastered Huarache Flight/Trainer/Intentional/Plus comes out or any and all Agassi's. But I'm 99% done. Just gotta get rid of the rest of my 150+ shoes.

Actually got a win on SNKRS!
Screenshot_20210915-100251.png

I said I'm done buying shoes and I basically am, with the very very few exceptions. This is one of those exceptions. This is only the 2nd pair I bought all year (the scream greens the other earlier this year from a fellow forum member who got 2 shipped to him). Couldn't believe I actually hit. And I got to use my $50 GC so a no brained for $70 shipped! Can't wait to see them.

May grab the Magenta/volt from FNL if they hit discount. Not buying any more Jordans or retros unless the Maestro 1s come out, a remastered Huarache Flight/Trainer/Intentional/Plus comes out or any and all Agassi's. But I'm 99% done. Just gotta get rid of the rest of my 150+ shoes.
Magentas were definitely on sale at a few places and they should be again. I got mine for around 100.

Picked up toadstools for my mother, the leather is actually premium feeling and stupid soft.

Pics please!

These retros look like a lighter shade of tan (toadstool/chestnut/whatever) than what I remember from the OG's.

pretty sure foot locker had a full size run the other day 🤔 skipped the aqua tones today thinking they’d eventually go on sale. Whoops.

Ordered aquatones off footlocker in size 14 and they sent me these in a size 11.5. Thankfully I had a pair back when dope factory was still shipping stateside but this is a disgraceful mess. Between this, people trying to resell my size and terrible quality across so many other retro’d it’s getting easier and easier to pass on most stuff
5644944E-FAE7-4BE0-80ED-DC512A184FD9.jpeg

Ordered aquatones off footlocker in size 14 and they sent me these in a size 11.5. Thankfully I had a pair back when dope factory was still shipping stateside but this is a disgraceful mess. Between this, people trying to resell my size and terrible quality across so many other retro’d it’s getting easier and easier to pass on most stuff

That's frankly, incredibly sad and stupid they sent those to you! Like, does anyone even look at the box and labels? So sorry you got to deal with that. Stuff like this is why I'm getting rid of 95% of my entire collection. Hobby just isn't like it once was. 😞😞 And I'm totally at peace with my decision. I'll always be a sneakerhead (and an old head at that) and will grab the occasional shoe (as long as it's a special shoe) but for the most part, I'm done!

My pair scheduled for tomorrow, wish me luck.

edit: package came in while Im stuck at work, had wifey open it, everything is good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom