HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

SNS with the 1 day shipping
283AF034-A298-4189-9355-793B95570F10.jpeg

New red huaraches and matching joggers on Nike :lol:
6BA09190-012D-4219-A6CB-FD30C5CA0148.png
WTF my sz 11.5 of the reds is sold out, along with lots of other sizes? LOL Nike full of crap. I logged onto the Nike app just to look at them but was thinking, DO NOT buy these now at full retail when virtually every pair becomes available for cheap. I'm glad I don't even have to fight the urge to buy them today ... if aquatones and scream greens are basically available for retail or less on resale, these will be had for even less, easy.

Last edited:
I’m still waiting for my order from size? And the wait is killing me man

I got a pair of yellow and black dunks yesterday that I won from a Size? Raffle I didn't even know I won a month ago :lol: so I'm holding out hope I'll get them eventually and they didn't get jacked

^ U should submit a claim to Size? now before receiving so that you can at least get refunded. I didn’t even ask them to refund (just asked where’s my package) and they were the one whom did it because they were determined that it was lost while in transition .

^ U should submit a claim to Size? now before receiving so that you can at least get refunded. I didn’t even ask them to refund (just asked where’s my package) and they were the one whom did it because they were determined that it was lost while in transition .

Yeah they said they'd refund me bc it's been like 24 business days. Someone posted in here they got refunded and they eventually showed up which would be nice lol

I want this red pair but Nike’s pic indicates subpar leather. Whoever ordered them, please post pics ASAP.
It is hard to tell from the Nike photos but it looks closer to the leather on the mangoes and the orcas (decent) than what's on the whites (trash).

Back
Top Bottom