HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

I'm waiting for in hand pics of them mowabb huaraches

Purple punches, Michigans, and those...then I'm falling back

I'm waiting for in hand pics of them mowabb huaraches

Purple punches, Michigans, and those...then I'm falling back
If they’re anything like the recent Olivia Kim mowabb release, they’ll be really nice… these will be even better because of the updated huarache shape.

So one of the size 13 huaraches I ordered off the bay came in and... wtf have i been doing all my life?!

These joints fit marvelous, got me questioning my whole huarache existence

You cant tell these are a size 13, and unless metro blues run small, theres no way I could do a size 12 comfortably in the new shape pairs cause my big toe is damn near touching the front of the shoe

Sorry for the rant but this **** is crazy... I'm bout to buy all my huaraches over in a size 13 lol

I’ve always went tts in my huaraches, and I’ll still wear those pairs… but since I’ve seen the light of a full sz up, I won’t be going back any time soon.

wonder why the women got purple punches (without the correct tongue patch) and the men got hyper grapes (with the correct tongue patch). seems like a weird oversight.

Took some of the quickest pics ever just now. These are unedited, straight out the camera, had to snap these before my girl got home because she doesn’t know I got her size(I only told her about them selling out before I ordered my size lol)

I’ll try to take some more pics later if I get a chance
76785153-6DAA-4AD9-9A7E-167100889FD0.jpeg
821FAD6C-881F-4F40-AA4F-4A1CCA0A6D2D.jpeg
2BC91212-CDA5-43F7-B4C0-37C7E69E0C3A.jpeg
E1D43FD1-C9CF-44B7-B79C-CFCC91356333.jpeg

Shoutout kingsin kingsin for the rock city link… Nike still hasn’t shipped my pair, and sz 14 is sold out… grabbed from rck, and will send the Nike pair back, IF they ship. At least I’m covered if they cancel.

Rakuten cashback, and my cc cashback from both purchases will be like I used a 10% or so code, so it kinda works out for less than retail.

Shoutout kingsin kingsin for the rock city link… Nike still hasn’t shipped my pair, and sz 14 is sold out… grabbed from rck, and will send the Nike pair back, IF they ship. At least I’m covered if they cancel.

Rakuten cashback, and my cc cashback from both purchases will be like I used a 10% or so code, so it kinda works out for less than retail.

Lately, I've had a few NDC orders arrive before they sent out the payment overview/shipping emails. Including these Huaraches (they showed up today).

Lately, I've had a few NDC orders arrive before they sent out the payment overview/shipping emails. Including these Huaraches (they showed up today).
On the Nike app, it still says “order confirmed” no preparing for shipment or anything… I also got the “we didn’t forget about your order” email. Didn’t want to miss on these, so I grabbed elsewhere to be safe… was just hoping to only have a Nike order that I could send back if I found less than retail down there line… which is probably unlikely with a 14.

Wish NDC had a 14 in those British Tans can’t risk going TTS in these lol

No problem my guy... I didnt know how difficult that size 14 struggle was

These started popping up on a few of the online spots, but the biggest size they have is 13

Back
Top Bottom