HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

old pic of collection from earlier this year, still need to take a new pic

Attachments

• PXL_20230717_190502947.jpg
    PXL_20230717_190502947.jpg
    431.2 KB · Views: 545
My true size is an 11.5 so I got a sz 12 of the michigans and thought for sure I’d be good. I swear a sz 12 is a real sz 11. Smh so got a 12.5 otw now and if that doesn’t work for me then **** it at this point I’m just gonna give up bro :lol:
These recent pairs unfortunately have not worked going one size up of 13. Haven't had a chance to try a 14 yet but doubt it'll work.

Man I wish Nike would bring these back . With how popular huaraches are I don’t see why we don’t get more models coming like these . The challenge huarache . The trainer huarache from 94 . The internationals . The og huarache trainer ..I mean come on . It only makes sense
These were my "back to school" shoes one year in high school. I wore them a couple of times and took them back. Just way too much white for me at the time. I'd buy them again without hesitation now.

They've done a pretty solid job on the huarache runner retro imo but they're def ignoring all the other models. For some reason the folks in the retro dept like to get a shoe and just beat it into the ground with 150 different colorways. They could retire the Air Max 90, 95 and Air Max Plus for a few years and give us some more OG models like you mentioned. I don't think many people would complain.

Man I wish Nike would bring these back . With how popular huaraches are I don’t see why we don’t get more models coming like these . The challenge huarache . The trainer huarache from 94 . The internationals . The og huarache trainer ..I mean come on . It only makes sense

Had a pair of Plus's back in the day. That slide buckle was so unique. Loved them. And the retro Trainer 94, with me selling off most of my shoes, is one that will NEVER leave the small collection I have left. Absolutely LOVE THOSE!!!

These were my "back to school" shoes one year in high school. I wore them a couple of times and took them back. Just way too much white for me at the time. I'd buy them again without hesitation now.

They've done a pretty solid job on the huarache runner retro imo but they're def ignoring all the other models. For some reason the folks in the retro dept like to get a shoe and just beat it into the ground with 150 different colorways. They could retire the Air Max 90, 95 and Air Max Plus for a few years and give us some more OG models like you mentioned. I don't think many people would complain.

They 100% do find a shoe that “ hits the mainstream” and sells well and beat it into the ground . It’s annoying . They should really branch out and start releasing more . Look at how many shoes have NEVER retroed. Like the shoes in your pic lol those are my number one most wanted retro hands down . I’ve been wanting the air max 2’s to come back for 10+ years now and nothing. Plus it seems like the young kids are all trying to wear 90s clothes and stuff now . I guess it’s the current trend so Nike has even more reason to get a little creative and start releasing shoes they haven’t before

Had a pair of Plus's back in the day. That slide buckle was so unique. Loved them. And the retro Trainer 94, with me selling off most of my shoes, is one that will NEVER leave the small collection I have left. Absolutely LOVE THOSE!!!

Me too man . Something about the. Colorway . The shades of blue they use and the black just look insanely cool

They 100% do find a shoe that “ hits the mainstream” and sells well and beat it into the ground . It’s annoying . They should really branch out and start releasing more . Look at how many shoes have NEVER retroed. Like the shoes in your pic lol those are my number one most wanted retro hands down . I’ve been wanting the air max 2’s to come back for 10+ years now and nothing. Plus it seems like the young kids are all trying to wear 90s clothes and stuff now . I guess it’s the current trend so Nike has even more reason to get a little creative and start releasing shoes they haven’t before
Whenever they do get around to retroing something more obscure, it fails to sell. Im actually very curious what the process looks like when Nike green lights production of certain old models.

I think in general the huarache line doesn’t get much attention from most “sneakerheads” which is why Nike doesn’t explore the other models too often.

Maybe they should focus on more variety of models, and less useless colorways that end up on clearance.

I think in general the huarache line doesn’t get much attention from most “sneakerheads” which is why Nike doesn’t explore the other models too often.

Maybe they should focus on more variety of models, and less useless colorways that end up on clearance.
exactly, we are tired of the same models. Give us huarache flight lows again!

100% and related I think that's why you don't see a re-retro of the Air Flow (my fav all time model)

gave my ultramarine huarache lights to my neighbors kid the other day...now he's stunting around in them and i'm having ragrats.

Back
Top Bottom