HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

I just got mine and they were a little short. I'm going to try going a half size up.
Same here.
I have the white/pink. I think the upper is nice but this midsole is not matching at all, especially with that cream color. I'm seriously considering a sole swap with classic huarache soles.

0C0017DD-3876-4E4F-9181-E921DE57A364.jpeg

🐐

Huaraches are pretty comfortable, if you can get the right size and fit. Half size up or even full size up.
Half size up for me for a nice SNUG comfortable fit and a full size up for a comfortable fit for the current run of Huaraches.

Spent like 2 hours yesterday reading all the pages from 2021-now and already got a pair of aquatones from goat and the orcas from Nike smh. Btw how are those still available 3 years later? Anyways, trying my best to not get 2-3 more pairs.

I prefer most sneakers with a snug fit, especially when the materials in the toe are soft. But for some reason the way the huarache fits it buckles my big toe in ways nothing else does. Can’t wear them even a little snug in the toe. Full size up for me.

Spent like 2 hours yesterday reading all the pages from 2021-now and already got a pair of aquatones from goat and the orcas from Nike smh. Btw how are those still available 3 years later?
The “orcas” as you call them had several runs that kept them in stock along with the triple black and triple white.

I wish they’d release the triple blacks again, not the leather joints(even though I have them and God bless her, but the old lady got them for me in my actual size and they are tiiiiggghhhttt). I miss the non leather material

Full Sz up necessary.
I was half size up and they are pretty comfotable to my feet. I think the point in these shoes is that the inner sock push your feet to the toebox... I realized after walking for a while and feeling my toe pressured to the front, while my heel is one finger away from the plastic strap. This is sometimes anoying, despite the huaraches are super comfortable shoes.

Back
Top Bottom