HUF Sutter & Hayes Official Thread.

those hats look like something snoop dog would wear :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

"Bathed in sweat, bent over and gasping for breath at the finish line, the athlete might have wondered aloud if this is what death must feel like. In time, this same athlete will surely realize the opposite. Indeed, this is what life feels like."

Those fitteds are :x
sick.gif
and if I know huf there is a good chance the could be soldout :smh:
smh.gif
. Who was responsible for coming up with that garbage. I can see those that are leftover going in surprise packs for next year, giving me something to look foward to :rolleyes
eyes.gif
. Lets get it togeather Huf!!

AyoKamikaze Check your inbox :D
happy.gif

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

^ those animal print hats are by leilow not huf.
"there's no replacement for displacement"

AyoKamikaze, PM me if you want to get rid of that HUF damier fitted.

Or if anyone else does, PM me! been on the hunt for that @#%$ for a while now.

Quote:
Pdigiti said:
I was just there at Hays yesterday afternoon and rapped with Keith himself. He said they just put a bunch of packs together and are getting them out this week! Hey came by and dropped off some new NE fitteds for his employees. It was a yellow/black plaid style cap, kinda like the grey/green one they just recently dropped. I asked him if they were for sale and he told me later this spring. Good talking with you Keith if you're out there bro!

Any news on this?

btw I have a NAO Polka 7 1/2. hit me up!

B/S forum? :smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
We should stop before this gets locked. Wait...By the way if you have any huf hats DS in 7 5/8 or 3/4 you don't want you no where to find me :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS
BEAT LA

anyone stop by today? trying to plan where to go today.
WANTED:STASH BW,FP STAB 1s,MITA95s,ZOOM95s,ALL SZ 12

:::THE BAY BEFORE IT WAS "THE BAY":::

^^nah, went to sutter today and barely any hats.

couple BBC fitteds i think for $76 a piece though so I passed, then just some stussy and those leilow fitteds. heard the guy said they were getting some new ones in 2 weeks though
sarcasm is hard to tell online

I dont understand why they have a mailing list. I have never once received an email from HUF stating the new stuff they got in stock.
TEAM BAY AREA
Reppin The Bay Area : 510​

^^i think they just send it for when there's a sale. those are teh only times I've gotten an email from em
sarcasm is hard to tell online

new fitteds should be coming out soon?
anyone know any other fitteds besides the benny golds?
by the way... HUFQUAKE 2.0 black/green
HIT ME UP if you want it!

Back
Top Bottom