HUF Sutter & Hayes Official Thread.

i came there around 12 and i didnt get to go in til like 2 and i was like 20th in line.
it does seem like another huf shop with skating stuff in it.

maybe in the future they can make one big shop so the line wouldn't be so long and slow.
heres my sig:

FS: NEW HUF OLIVE DAMIER FITTED SIZE 7 3/8 and RARE HUF PURPLE/WHITE FITTED SIZE 7 3/8

IM LOOKING FOR THE NEW MULTI-COLOR PLAID FITTED in 7 3/8 ALSO!

^ :wow:
eek.gif
im shocked there was still a line.
On a side note any one ever been to that breakfast spot two doors down from Huf? I went there when I went to Huf Saturday it was pretty good. If you go get the Chicken Apple Sausage Omelet :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS
BEAT LA
Bonds(3) 737

was it pricey?... i copped that huf shirt with all the different spots in frisco..hunters point, nob hill, tenderloin, chinatown, financial district and then i noticed there were more stuff on the back and it had a CASTRO DISTRICT one on the back...i thought it was funny...
4L8O15S16T23!42​

LB510...

i think i didnt quite say it right. i was talking about on opening day haha i was kinda late on my post but just wanted to share..
heres my sig:

FS: NEW HUF OLIVE DAMIER FITTED SIZE 7 3/8 and RARE HUF PURPLE/WHITE FITTED SIZE 7 3/8

ayo someone want to tell me why i go in there to buy some stuff and theres a group of filipino and asian cats dipped in hypebeast gear just to hang out and buy 1 item EVEN THOUGH they had been there on saturday and sunday? son came in wearing a plaid huf hat that just dropped...

thats the kind of bay area lames im talking about, coming to huf like its a pool party and then standing outside smoking ciggarettes. @#%$ is ridiculous when all im tyring to do is buy a fitted and theres a bunch of huf fanboys in the way for no reason. get a life

^LOL how u gon walk into HUF the next day with the fitteds that were released yesterday........filipino hypebeasts SMH.

^hey! im filipino lol

but yeh its kinda lame how people do that
heres my sig:

Razorsharp510- It was like 6 or 7 I had allways wondered how much it was to. Im guessing its now if already not, going to be the pre huf hat release hangout... :rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS
BEAT LA
Bonds(3) 737

Well I'd like to thank Fong for the little piece of info. Decided to go with it. Went down and picked up the last 3m Polka dot fitted in 7 1/2. Also my boy hooked me up with a blue plaid in 7 1/2 too.
-w

went there today and grabbed a benny gold fitted. it's pretty well put together fitted hat and that's all i wanted. highly underrated imo. thank goodness the hype was all in the plaid hats.

Any one has the black 3m polka dot hat in a 7 1/2 or 3/8, that wants to trade for a 7 5/8 get at me
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Quote:
Hey Fong, if you dont find a trade for that Hufquake, you willing to sell that badboy?

I am going to see if I can trade it up first and if alls lost, then I am going to sell it.....
Quote:
Well I'd like to thank Fong for the little piece of info.

No dount man. I was even going to snag a hat just to buy something but I just felt like I was going to part with it anyways. I was checking the Benny fitted and it seemed cool, but I think it's a little overly done. But damn, if I don't get my white plaid joint, I might settle for that one as a default......

A yo Lito, you still got a 7 1/2 in the plaid. What about my HUFquake and cash....? Let me know.....
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: [email protected]

AyoKamikaze- I have a Madras in 5/8 I want would you consider that and cash for the blue plaid?

HUSTLIN ON YOU- If you dont mind me asking how much cash did you spent on hats this weekend?

For Sale- I have the LV brown and Madras both in 7 5/8 you know where to find me.
TEAM SF GIANTS
BEAT LA
Bonds(3) 737

Probably sounding dumb but which one is the Madras? I don't fit a 5/8 though. Which is why I am trying to trade my OG HUF Damier for a 7 1/2.

I could get you a 7 1/2 in the blue plaid though.

Looking for a red nbhd x supreme cap 7 1/2. :wink:
wink.gif

-w

^ Ah I see. Thanks for the info.
Well I have a Blue 7 1/2 Madras for a Red NBHDxPREME 7 1/2. Also got a 7 1/2 Rainbow Madras. Pick one. Only if someone can get at me quick.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:wink:
wink.gif

-w

^Kamikaze?

thanks for the all black preme x nbhd again =D

i wonder when they are going to release new fitteds again :lol:
laugh.gif
:tongue:
tongue.gif

heres my sig:

IMG_5322-785301.jpg

anyone got any of the following huf fitteds: bottom row, front row on right with blue H or the bottom row, back row on left, the grey fitted in 7 5/8?

^^i think that's the navy/grey fitted in the back row to the left. and i think all the hats except the damiers are made out of cotton

this is turning into a b/s thread.. with that said, fong are both those hufquakes 7 1/2? need those in a 7 5/8 - 7 3/4
sarcasm is hard to tell online

^ there has to be like a place where you can talk with different buyers/sellers or people looking for stuff.
heres my sig:

Quote:
fong are both those hufquakes 7 1/2?

It's actually a 7 3/8. I think this is the only time I've had a hat like this but they must have messes up on the sizing on the hats and everything came out 1 size bigger. So even though it says 7/38, it's really a 7 1/2.....
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom