HUF Sutter & Hayes Official Thread.

:D
happy.gif
:wink:
wink.gif

anyways, yall are killing me with the plaid joints. huf is definitely hookin up you bay area cats with nice fitteds.

I totally slept on the Madras/Plaid fitteds. Anybody know if they made the multicolor Madras in a 7 1/8? I'd be willing to pay a handsome amount for your troubles.
TEAM SF GIANTS
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

hustlin on you:
If your willing, im very interested in buying that off you, I also got some huf fiiteds & some other sht i'm trying to let go. Either way ill cash you out...
[email protected]

they're not as bad as the leilow animal fitteds! but yea the Fitted one isn't that great. rather get the diamond x dvs joint coming out

Fitted > Diamond any day of the week.
For Sale:

Nike Dunk Low "Krispy Klean x Common" (DS with Mixtape, size 13) -- $350 shipped

I didn't konw there was there a boycott of the thread. Sorry to break the week long streak.

VANS SYNDICATE NOW AVAILABLE
AUTHENTIC (WTAPS- From the site 5/2/07

In both black and white

Anyone know if there are any size 11's left and if so how much are they? Its good to be back :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS
Being a Dodger fan is like being a felon

^^ they had an 11s 13s left in the white, i got my sz 9.5 in the blk, does anyone wanna trade me for the white ones ? :\
ohwell.gif

sell me your blk./cement IIIs and your half cabsin a 9.5 -10!!!!!!

bayyy areaaaaa

yo whats up fellas, just to let ya'll now I have a Ray Fong fitted in 7 1/8 VVVNDS. I'd like to trade for a different HUF fitted or if you'd like to buy it just throw me an offer.

Via AIM= cubbyfresh
HUF AM 90 SZ10 FS or TRADE for Dr. DOOM's SZ9

since when does huf have a syndicate acct? and why were only authentics released from the vans x w)taps collection?

Just went to the Hayes HUF today. Nothing interested at all.
-w

I don't know why I have such a hard time login in on this site.

Pics

Hit me up if you have HUF fitteds in 7 1/4

AIM= cubbyfresh

ill be in SF next week. ill only have time to visit one of the stores
which one has more selection
sutter or hayes?

depends what you want...
sutter- clothing oriented/skateboarding..
hayes- shoes oriented..
aim: yoursprmanishere
ftp: runstyles

three stores on one block you can't beat that go to sutter

Whats next for future Huf fitteds?
TEAM SF GIANTS
Being a Dodger fan is like being a felon

Quote:
ill be in SF next week. ill only have time to visit one of the stores

all of the stores are pretty close to each other...you'll have time to hit up all of em! TRUST....

you can go to both in less than 25 min

TEAM WARRIOR
WE BELIEVE
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson​

Back
Top Bottom