HUGE EXPLOSION IN SAN BRUNO, CA (Bay)

work there and used to live there...from the looks of it right now they're trying to get the fire under control.

work there and used to live there...from the looks of it right now they're trying to get the fire under control.

That's a rich neighborhood, those rich people are going to sue the hell out of PG&E.

PG&E is going to have to settle for a couple billion for real, that's why the PG&E CEO is flying there right this second.

That's real close to SFO too.

That's a rich neighborhood, those rich people are going to sue the hell out of PG&E.

PG&E is going to have to settle for a couple billion for real, that's why the PG&E CEO is flying there right this second.

That's real close to SFO too.

As of right now 53 homes are lost, 120 damaged....insane
ohwell.gif
. I couldn't believe how wild those flames were. Thankfully I think I heard only one death has been confirmed, with several in the ER.

Right now I can't believe a word of what PG&E says.

ohwell.gif
. I couldn't believe how wild those flames were. Thankfully I think I heard only one death has been confirmed, with several in the ER.

I was driving up to San Francisco from San Jose right as it was happening, I could smell gas probably ~20 miles away. The flames were HUGE. Looked like hell.... Seriously the scariest thing I've seen in person. I'm not surprised people were speculating it was a plane crash. I was hoping no one was hurt... it's such a shame to hear 3 people died. RIP...

Just imagine man... coming back from a long day of work, hugging your kids, then BOOM everything you've worked for is destroyed.

Tonight I'm saying a special prayer.

Everyone be thankful for what they have.

I was driving up to San Francisco from San Jose right as it was happening, I could smell gas probably ~20 miles away. The flames were HUGE. Looked like hell.... Seriously the scariest thing I've seen in person. I'm not surprised people were speculating it was a plane crash. I was hoping no one was hurt... it's such a shame to hear 3 people died. RIP...

Just imagine man... coming back from a long day of work, hugging your kids, then BOOM everything you've worked for is destroyed.

Tonight I'm saying a special prayer.

Everyone be thankful for what they have.

Originally Posted by ro0ts

ohwell.gif

Hopefully if there is one bright spot in this tragedy, this will expose PG&E for the evil Energy Company that they are. I hope they get everything that is coming to them in the outcome of this tragedy. 

Originally Posted by ro0ts

ohwell.gif

Hopefully if there is one bright spot in this tragedy, this will expose PG&E for the evil Energy Company that they are. I hope they get everything that is coming to them in the outcome of this tragedy. 

I was less than a mile away when it blew up. heard it And saw everything.
got fam in the area but thank God they're ok. hope everyone else is ok.

I was less than a mile away when it blew up. heard it And saw everything.
got fam in the area but thank God they're ok. hope everyone else is ok.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by SC415

Damn, its pretty bad. The fire hasn't fully stopped.
I feel bad for the people that lost their home.
Forget that, homes can be replaced, really feel bad for those who lost their lives.

not too sure if it was due to PG&E and faulty equipment or some other thing.
SMH at them not doing anything BEFORE the incedent, watch them do something to improve the gas lines now 
smh.gif
no disrespect, i really feel bad for the people who died too, but the people who survived this are homeless now. it's gonna be tough for them to get back on their feet again. but again, RIP to those who have lost their lives.
tired.gif

Forget that, homes can be replaced, really feel bad for those who lost their lives.

SMH at them not doing anything BEFORE the incedent, watch them do something to improve the gas lines now 
smh.gif
no disrespect, i really feel bad for the people who died too, but the people who survived this are homeless now. it's gonna be tough for them to get back on their feet again. but again, RIP to those who have lost their lives.
tired.gif

I live down the street from Skyline...when I found out, I was shook. I was at school when everything was happening, but damn, my thoughts and prayers go out to everyone. It was a scramble earlier for people around here trying to account for family and friends in that area.

I live down the street from Skyline...when I found out, I was shook. I was at school when everything was happening, but damn, my thoughts and prayers go out to everyone. It was a scramble earlier for people around here trying to account for family and friends in that area.

Originally Posted by orthotic

smh.gif
tired.gif
You come into this earth with nothing, and leave with nothing. Homes, and all other material things can be replaced, and will be replaced after the survivors sue PG&E into the ground.
Lives cannot be replaced, period.

Originally Posted by orthotic

smh.gif
tired.gif
You come into this earth with nothing, and leave with nothing. Homes, and all other material things can be replaced, and will be replaced after the survivors sue PG&E into the ground.
Lives cannot be replaced, period.

That was some of the craziest **%* i've ever seen.

I was stuck watching the tv like
eek.gif

My thought and prayers go out to all those affected.

That was some of the craziest **%* i've ever seen.

I was stuck watching the tv like
eek.gif

My thought and prayers go out to all those affected.

The images are just hard to fathom.

It will be interesting to see what comes of this. It is something that can happen anywhere.

My girlfriend's best friend lived on the street. She, along with the rest of her block is now homeless 
tired.gif
  Pets are still missing, but at least they're alive and safe. 
Local hotels and inns are offering free rooms and generous discounts to victims of the accident.

My girlfriend's best friend lived on the street. She, along with the rest of her block is now homeless 
tired.gif
Local hotels and inns are offering free rooms and generous discounts to victims of the accident.

tired.gif

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom