Huge favor Can anyone re-post the pics of the pe laser iv's THANKS!

Don't hate I rarely ask for anything. I would really appreciate it if you could re-post the pics of the laser iv's the pe or jordan only sampleone's. I think there were 4 colors, red blue yellow and black. thanks so much.

Got these from sneakerfiles.com

jordan_iv_mj_sample.jpg
jordan_iv_laser_sample.jpg

The red IV's look like clown shoes IMO, I don't think anyone would like to rock these and I'll probably chuckle if I saw someone with these.....theother IV's are just as bad.

yeah I've got those 2 pix, it's the blue and (I think) black pixthat i've never seen. but, thanks for the pix anyway. And Spectacular I happen to like those red lasers (only cause those are mine) haha...

NIKETYSON

No hate son lol, nice pickups, its just IMO, they were look weird on someones feet and I don't think I can take this shoe serious, none the less good find.

Originally Posted by NIKETYSON

yeah I've got those 2 pix, it's the blue and (I think) black pix that i've never seen. but, thanks for the pix anyway. And Spectacular I happen to like those red lasers (only cause those are mine) haha...
I see you have the eminems as well.... Can you retake a picture of the red laser with out the camera flash. The flash makes the color of the shoes lookdull...

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

The red IV's look like clown shoes IMO, I don't think anyone would like to rock these and I'll probably chuckle if I saw someone with these.....the other IV's are just as bad.
Dude you are smokeing crack! The laser series of IV's are
pimp.gif
. All of them are fire.The fire reds, breds, and red ones you talked about are
pimp.gif
, and the quality of the shoes are very good compared to all the retro IV's.

Back
Top Bottom