Huge favor Can anyone re-post the pics of the pe laser iv's THANKS!

NIKETYSON HAS JUST OFFICIAL SHUT !%#+ DOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COT DAMN!!! I need all those IVs!

I don't care what anybody else says.....but those XX's that were posted are butt ugly.

Man them red lazers are crackkkkk!!! And the blue ones too! Flipjays owned? Ohh man I thought I would never see the day.

WOW!!!!maybe i missed something, but is that a satin tongue on one of your UNDFTD IV"s?? whats the story behind both of those? Were they both auctioned?

^
if niketyson is associated w/ ult-street ( because those are his red laser IV's ) then those are samples.

Originally Posted by NIKETYSON

Does anyone still have the pic of gentry holding up the blue laser IV?
Thanks in advance!

BLUELASERIV.jpg

Does anyone still have the pic of gentry holding up the blue laser IV? Thanks in advance. Joerdan call me asap....

Man I aint even into sneakers like that anymore but my jaw dropped when I saw this. I would be happy with either pair.

the shady christmas' are the sickest shoe ever......im still working on gettin the black regular person budget ones

Whats the signifigance of the black laser VIs didnt they release online with like 500 pair available?

Originally Posted by radioraheem

Whats the signifigance of the black laser VIs didnt they release online with like 500 pair available?
the black laser 4's are nothing compared to the other jordan 4's in this thread.

yeah I've got those 2 pix, it's the blue and (I think) black pix
that i've never seen. but, thanks for the pix anyway. And Spectacular I happen to like those red lasers (only cause those are mine) haha...

eek.gif
. i'd KILL for these!!

j/k, j/k. but i would go FAR for these tho.

These 4's (except for one ) all are missing feet on the lace piece, the mesh doesnt flow with the wings, and have the jumpman. kind of like the cdp4's. but no one here is complaining.

(i tried to post this before but it got lost in cyberspace)

check niketyson's other %@*% out on ISS..he has craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy heat

Originally Posted by coolcat4

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

coolcat4 wrote:
samchris wrote:
Ouch! Did FlipJays just take a hit in credibility? Flip do you care to explain? I have always looked to Flip as a reliable source of info.
tired.gif

He didnt know that this was coming i guess cause i told home before to stop posting and claiming that this are his sample. Just accept whatever you have Bro you dont have to show off here at niketalk and other forums all the time.
What are you talking about.... I sold them to you and now you are claiming that they were yours to begin with because I posted them here in this thread, where do you come off blasting me here? oh is it because your BBall team is nothing but a trouble maker in the league and likes to start fights all the time with every team that beat you guys fair and square... What happened the last time your team played... your whole team ended up beating the ref and getting banned from the PBA not sure why they let you guys in the league again.

If you got a problem with me call me you got my number and dont make threats..... I know where you live

talking about my team getting to a fight. You cant even play baskeball
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ae3157efb67890b93eb82f8133d70f4e4a1f17c.pjpg

Typical.... but thanks for the pics

NIKETYSON,

Wow man. All of those are nice. But whats the deal with you and flip?

those lightnings got nothin' on some of the iv's posted in this thread, the eminem's are just killing, how much do those go for on ebay andelsewhere?

Back
Top Bottom