Huge favor Can anyone re-post the pics of the pe laser iv's THANKS!

FLIPJAYS those are not yours. How many times i told you not to post those pics anymore
dont even try tell people that those are your PE
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

Flip, what's the story on those? Samples?

He dosent know the story behind those shoes cause its not his shoes. I sold the tan color on ebay and i still have that black pair so flipjays stop postingthose pics.

Originally Posted by coolcat4

He dosent know the story behind those shoes cause its not his shoes. I sold the tan color on ebay and i still have that black pair so flipjays stop posting those pics.
why dont u post your pics then

i know niketalk detectives are all about pics
here it is to prove it.
I added the new all-star 23 so you guys know its a new pic.
So flipjays stop showing off and telling everybody its your PE.
I added the jordan 20 MJ sample for a bonus pic.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by coolcat4

He dosent know the story behind those shoes cause its not his shoes. I sold the tan color on ebay and i still have that black pair so flipjays stop posting those pics.
why dont u post your pics then
Guess he showed you huh???btw those are straight sick good pick up

Ouch! Did FlipJays just take a hit in credibility? Flip do you care to explain? I have always looked to Flip as a reliable source of info.
tired.gif

Does anyone still have the pic of gentry holding up the blue laser IV?

Anyone still remember that rumor years ago that the laser IV's were going to be a regional release. West coast getting the Black laser IV, MidwestWhite/Red laser IV, East Coast Blue laser IV

Originally Posted by samchris

Ouch! Did FlipJays just take a hit in credibility? Flip do you care to explain? I have always looked to Flip as a reliable source of info.
tired.gif

He didnt know that this was coming i guess cause i told home before to stop posting and claiming that this are his sample. Just accept whatever you haveBro you dont have to show off here at niketalk and other forums all the time.

thos 20's
pimp.gif
, but i'm still liking the stealth ones that did come out better....still need a pair of those in a size 8, damn hard to find.

coolcat4 wrote:
samchris wrote:
tired.gif

He didnt know that this was coming i guess cause i told home before to stop posting and claiming that this are his sample. Just accept whatever you have Bro you dont have to show off here at niketalk and other forums all the time.

What are you talking about.... I sold them to you and now you are claiming that they were yours to begin with because I posted them here in thisthread, where do you come off blasting me here? oh is it because your BBall team is nothing but a trouble maker in the league and likes to start fights all thetime with every team that beat you guys fair and square... What happened the last time your team played... your whole team ended up beating the ref and gettingbanned from the PBA not sure why they let you guys in the league again.

If you got a problem with me call me you got my number and dont make threats..... I know where you live

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

coolcat4 wrote:
samchris wrote:
tired.gif

He didnt know that this was coming i guess cause i told home before to stop posting and claiming that this are his sample. Just accept whatever you have Bro you dont have to show off here at niketalk and other forums all the time.

What are you talking about.... I sold them to you and now you are claiming that they were yours to begin with because I posted them here in this thread, where do you come off blasting me here? oh is it because your BBall team is nothing but a trouble maker in the league and likes to start fights all the time with every team that beat you guys fair and square... What happened the last time your team played... your whole team ended up beating the ref and getting banned from the PBA not sure why they let you guys in the league again.

If you got a problem with me call me you got my number and dont make threats..... I know where you live

you sold them to me??? really only god knows whos lying here. Am i making threats? No im just saying stop claiming stuffs that its not yours. This hasnothing to do about my friends getting into a basketball fight. They asked you a simple question HOW DID YOU OBTAIN THESE SNEAKERS? You never sold me anything,matter fact i sold you 1 pair of DMP you took pictures of those when you came to my place. The way you defended your self showed that you have no class. Be aman and just admit that these are not yours. Talking about you sold me the sneakers.
laugh.gif

This shows why people from NIKETOWN CHICAGO hated you in the first place. I Will see your around.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

coolcat4 wrote:
samchris wrote:
tired.gif

What are you talking about.... I sold them to you and now you are claiming that they were yours to begin with because I posted them here in this thread, where do you come off blasting me here? oh is it because your BBall team is nothing but a trouble maker in the league and likes to start fights all the time with every team that beat you guys fair and square... What happened the last time your team played... your whole team ended up beating the ref and getting banned from the PBA not sure why they let you guys in the league again.

talking about my team getting to a fight. You cant even play baskeball
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

you both of tagged pics... you both had them at one point..

1 of you is starving for e-cred smh

im not starving for e-cred i dont need it . Sorry thunder if i misled anybody here all im saying is dont claim an item if its not yours just accept thefact that you dont have these.

Yo Brian, dude, seriously get back to me on the email?
You cant holla at me and not respond back Fam.
Im in asia right now picking up goodies in japan!
TTYS I hope!

Does anyone still have the pic of gentry holding up the blue laser IV?Thanks in advance. Joerdan call me asap....

Back
Top Bottom