Hurricane Irma, FL Nters We May Be Next

I can't believe it's looking bad for Tampa, where I live... we left on Thursday when it still looked like it was going to hit the east coast and be OK here.

Damn I just went to Tampa earlier this year. Gorgeous city hope everyone stays safe!

I can't believe it's looking bad for Tampa, where I live... we left on Thursday when it still looked like it was going to hit the east coast and be OK here.

Good thing you left when you did.

This hurricane goes to show just how erratic they can be. The preliminary reports didn't even show it really hitting the east coast, or Florida for that matter.

Last edited:
I hear that lots of ppl in Tampa hearing about the last minute track change are scrambling

Sucky situation to be in

I hear that lots of ppl in Tampa hearing about the last minute track change are scrambling

Sucky situation to be in

The tough thing is the Euro models kept showing this Eastern track, come to find out they were wrong and had some sort of interference in the readings. This I think people banked on too much instead of prepping like it was gonna hit anyways.

And again, it has been mentioned ad nauseum, but the storm has just been too unpredictable to get a read on, that nobody could have known this was gonna happen this late stage.

In Chapin SC on the lake.

Fortunate man.

I'm so devastated for my city.

No lie, if it gets as bad as I think it is, I might not even move for an hour just to take it in.

What time are you dudes near Orlando that are hitting shelters leaving? Don't feel like being kooked up in a shelter for 2 or more whole days but I don't trust my roof so much and this big *** tree in the back yard
I am in the same situation; I have a 50-60 feet tall oak tree in my front yard.

It's mind blowing watching people pull up to the monument in key west and take selfies and hang out while this beast of a hurricane is right on the cusp of destroying the keys. Part of me doesn't feel bad for these people bc they know the risks and aren't doing anything. Continued prayers for everyone in FL having to deal with this.

TatteredWealthyIsabellineshrike-size_restricted.gif

Could it go east or is it too late?
Get out of here dude.

To answer your question it still can. The model is not end all be all but it is very unlikely for it to go back east. And I mean very unlikely like next to zero chance

What is wrong with you? You want it to come your way and mess your world up? I'm sorry man but you're an idiot. Like I said earlier you could've driven to Key West and welcomed it and you prolly still can.

What is wrong with you? You want it to come your way and mess your world up? I'm sorry man but you're an idiot. Like I said earlier you could've driven to Key West and welcomed it and you prolly still can.

Probably get flooded out on the roads on the way there.

I get it, you want to be the "cool, edgy lord" and say stuff to rise us up. Well bubba, save your time and effort and just sit the next couple plays out.

People and animals could get hurt, people and animals could die, structures and lives are going to be destroyed. It isn't funny, it isn't a joke, and if you think it is, you really need to take a long look at why you think such things are funny to joke about.

Dude shut up already! It got old!

You, me and everyone else in here know damn well you're not about that life!

You probably live somewhere in California and just acting like you live out in Florida.

Lol some ppl just wanna tempt fate

In Puerto Rico when Irma was still on the way, some kids at a optometrist school threw a party on the school roof to see Irma first hand - according to my sister's friend who goes to that school

Untitled.png
Dude shut up already! It got old!

You, me and everyone else in here know damn well you're not about that life!

You probably live somewhere in California and just acting like you live out in Florida.
I am very well in Florida

Back
Top Bottom