Hurricane Irma, FL Nters We May Be Next

Cell service is trash right now, somehow I still have power (and wifi) but it has flickered once or twice.

Once we lose power I'll probably be cut off due to the lack of mobile signal

Time to get wild!
IMG_0019.JPG

Lost power about 3 hours ago, good otherwise. I didn't anticipate my mobile data being this slow and spotty.

Repped for avy.
What are you and others on here doing for electricity when the power goes out? I'm so unprepared for an emergency i dont even have a charger brick for my phone.

Repped for avy.
What are you and others on here doing for electricity when the power goes out? I'm so unprepared for an emergency i dont even have a charger brick for my phone.

Check YouTube , I saw a trick on there with a battery . I can't find the link for some odd reason .

Downtown Brickell is half underwater right now

And this is mostly TS force winds, the hurricane winds are expected to subside tonight or late afternoon.

This **** cray. Local news was right in calling the potential direct impact "catastrophic".

St. Pete and Hillsborough river already looking like mini beaches on the waterways. I have friends near DTTampa and in St. Pete posting pics. Storm surge is gonna be really awful.

Check YouTube , I saw a trick on there with a battery . I can't find the link for some odd reason .

I think it was posted a few pages back. I'm in NY i meant i'm not prepared if a disaster were to happen here but I'm curious as to how others have prepped and are getting around power outages

I can't believe that this is Miami NOT getting directly hit by the storm.

I wonder how it is on the west. There's no instagram posts coming out of Tampa for example

The Tampa Bay is getting sucked out to the gulf. Usually the waves are crashing against the rail down there. Instead it is looking more like a beach with sand going out 50 yards. The white caps are where the water starts. Everything else is just sand and debris.
IMG_0020.JPG

what is that dude holding up in the air like that? a cross, or one of those wind speed gauges?? :lol::lol:

That's how storm surge happens, when all the displace water comes back after the hurricane pass.

I told you bayshore is going to be a mess.

My house is a mile and a half away.

I legit feel sick to my stomach

The Tampa Bay is getting sucked out to the gulf. Usually the waves are crashing against the rail down there. Instead it is looking more like a beach with sand going out 50 yards. The white caps are where the water starts. Everything else is just sand and debris.
IMG_0020.JPG

That ain't good AT ALL. Stay safe fam!

Back
Top Bottom