Hurricane Irma, FL Nters We May Be Next

The Weather Channel really has this man outside on live TV in Miami. About to get blown away. What is there to prove by having him out there?

Was thinking the same, an uprooted palm tree gonna come and knock that poor dude out the frame, all for what?

Was thinking the same, an uprooted palm tree gonna come and knock that poor dude out the frame, all for what?

Some people get a rush for that stuff. I imagine there is a higher pay grade for potentially losing your life as well. Not worth it to me, but I suppose people do stupid things for money sometimes.

I feel as though people really underestimate the power of a hurricane for some reason...flying debri alone would have me shook.

Yeah, on the topic of debris, the wind and rain are picking up here, and I already hear the shed and stuff out back crashing around. Making me real uneasy.

Be safe FL NT'ers. I know a lot ex NYers that moved down there for the simpler life. FL is a beautiful place but I can never live there because I hate tropical type weather.

My fam in Miami had to evacuate, friends in Orlando are safe and my cousin in Tampa got totally caught off guard when it was announced that the direction has moved his way. They weren't expecting it to hit them. Hopefully it's not that bad when it gets there.

Stay safe everyone. We are with you!

Tornado warnings in Polk county, how is kissimmee? are they gonna get smacked too?

Light rain here in Orlando. I forgot who's feed I saw it on yesterday but there is a crane still up in DT Miami.

Power out in MIA, Buddy just said Arcadia where he is has power out.
WPB dodged a bullet I think with power outages so far.
Waiting to hear form my polk county fam.

Wind starting gust randomly in Hillsborough as well. Eerie periods of calm and then the whistling starts.

Neighbors behind me have been doing last minute boarding and I have heard nail guns and chainsaws. I am not confident some of there stuff doesn;t come flying at our back windows.

Back
Top Bottom