************Hurricane Sandy Thread************ vol. BE SAFE!!!

you guys in nj are in luck!
tumblr_mcojx8ksez1r7g09uo1_500.png

smokin.gif

Of course the first thing on his fat *** mind in this storm is trick or treating
roll.gif

LES resident here. It's complete darkness. Windows from buildings and traffics lights are barely holding on. Worst thing is I'm going to misss Monday night

TWC had video of a transformer blowing in NY which looked pretty similar to what y'all were describing.

Reports of water getting into the subways as well.

Hope y'all stay safe as can be.

Anyone else liking that the TWC reporter is easy on the eyes? Would take her down :evil:

NYC is starting to look like the day after tomorrow. 

Has flooding ever been this bad there?

Reporting from Bedstuy... flickering lights but still have power. The wind is getting progressively stronger. I walked outside around 4pm today for an hour to take pictures and by the time I got home, it was getting really bad. For some reason, there's a ton of scrap metal flying around.

Please stay inside people. The wind won't kill you but what it carries might.

Damn yall please be safe out there, got family in queens and there without power now. Please dont think yall are about that life. sharks roaming the streets, better keep yall ***** inside.

Last edited:
so with the floods and the rats, roaches, nd just nasty things in the streets... any chance of people getting sick off that??

so with the floods and the rats, roaches, nd just nasty things in the streets... any chance of people getting sick off that??
I was thinking about that too. 

I wonder what the homeless people who live underground are doing. 

I would assume being on the second floor or above you would be alright. Lets just hope you guys get some warm weather soon to dry everything up.

I was thinking about that too. 

I wonder what the homeless people who live underground are doing. 
I would hope the city would get the homeless people off the streets and into the many shelters they already have

:wow: at some of these pics.

Some of the streets in my area of Brooklyn are flooded a bit, but my block specifically is fine. Just big branches in the middle of the street. A friend of mine in Sheepshead Bay said she has water up to her stomach almost.

Stay safe out there. I'm literally chillin' out right now; still have power, getting some HW done and other stuff I've been wanting to work on.

@WSJNY

BREAKING: Floodwaters have rushed through Lower Manhattan, inundating subway and automotive tunnels. Subway system could be out for a week.

I live in MD right now, near DC and we're getting hit hard with rain and wind, but the power is still on and I'm thankful for that. Looks like everything above Philly is getting hit HARD. My prayers go out to all you guys in the NYC, NJ area. I'm watching TWC and it looks terrible up there!

Back
Top Bottom