************Hurricane Sandy Thread************ vol. BE SAFE!!!

ABOUT TO STOP AND FRISK SOME ***** *** NYPD

SHUTTIN DOWN TRAINS EARLY IN NYC? JUST JUMP IN THE AIR, ILL TAKE YOU WHERE YOU NEED TO GO

ALL YALL SPENDING MONEY AT THE STORE? GIVE ME A COUPLE HOURS AND ILL PUT THAT **** IN THE STREET FOR FREE

A6UNPSMCEAEpzlk.jpg

these hurricane sandy accounts provided some lulz

Biggest storm to ever hit the east coast.... Cat 1 cane. Giant noreqstern. Full moon... It's the perfect conditions to cripple power n roadways

LISTEN

i tried to tell dudes 4th quarter 2012 would get real

i been prepped up

Let's not make this a thread about mayan prophecy talk guys.

Passed by a wallgreens around my way about an hour ago and it was mad crowded. Just saw alot of ppl with bags and boxes.

Bought a flashlight, candles and some batteries at a bodega. Costs more but i won't have to worry about big *** lines.

Just stopped by Radio Shack they had D Cell batteries on sale buy 2 get 2 free. If anyone still needs you should check them out.

yea so this &%$% is really real or they hypin this to the highest level i ever seen on Connecticut news in my life

whole shoreline evacuation right now mandatory, they talkin about how strong the surge will be etc, this &$%^ is look serious

only things sold out at the supermarkets by me were milk, wines, and bananas. damn fam, i just wanted some damn bananas.

Worst case scenario ?? sandy hits with its hardest.. what could we expect ??
.. i hear wind and floods.. but how heavy and how high ??

Floods at 12+ ft above sea level

Winds at 80+ mph

No power for 10+ days

Subway stations down for a week.

Looting and rioting.

Wall Street crashes

Dollar collapses

Economy free falls

Romney elected

America becomes Mormon holy land

Floods at 12+ ft above sea level
Winds at 80+ mph