************Hurricane Sandy Thread************ vol. BE SAFE!!!

No work! Still getting paid! 
nthat.gif
, guess I'll be catching up on a good book. Clean out my hard drive, work on organizing my movie library.

****Anyone else get the Evacuation text? My cousins have beach front property, they're boarding up the houses now.****

Last edited:
hopefully there are no power outages.
Charging up everything now, just copped some flashlights, ice and two coolers this morning and took $2500 out the bank so I can have cash on hand in case something goes awry.

Charging up everything now, just copped some flashlights, ice and two coolers this morning and took $2500 out the bank so I can have cash on hand in case something goes awry.

I considered takin out a rack or so jus in case we need to hit the road or some shh. But for now both vehicles have gas. Have an ac convertor. Have extra cell batteries n extended charge power bank. Lots of water n non perishable foods... We good for like a week...

Hope I don't burn through toooo much of my tree stash tho, I can't fathom potentially 48hrs plus w/o power... :x

Biggest storm to ever hit the east coast.... Cat 1 cane. Giant noreqstern. Full moon... It's the perfect conditions to cripple power n roadways

you guys are ODin 

its not gonna be that bad....r-right?:frown:

thousands of lives will be lost.
trillions of dollars in damages.
major buildings will be destroyed.
may take a week or more to get power and running water to some areas.

Not srs.
Or am I?
:nerd:

Went to the store and stocked up on supplies. MTA is shut down and schools are closed so I have a day off. Hopefully its not too bad, hard to tell tho b/c the news acts so dramatic every time we have a storm and its never as bad as they claim it will be.

I just filled up the truck. I'm prepared. I wouldn't recommend filling up the fridge. If the power goes out than all of that food is spoiled. Nonperishable food is what you want.

Back
Top Bottom