Husband of almost 4 years, known her most of my life. Time to let her go...:(

yo OP must be new? +@$ does it stand for?
OP- Original Poster

Tough choice, but you kind of backed her into a corner by giving her what seems to be an ultimatum.  Helping out your parents is noble, but sacrificing your future, your family, your wife just to "help" your parents is thinking with the heart and not with your brain.  It's always good to help your parents out, but digging yourself a hole is not the way to go.

Give it some time, cool off, talk it over.  If she doesn't want to move into your parents house as a married couple, it is very understandable, IMO.  It doesn't work for everyone, and you need to understand her point of view and respect her decision.  A compromise would be your best solution, but it seems you have already decided to give her an ultimatum that she might not be aware about.

curb-your-enthusiasm-the-divorce_article_story_main.jpg

op = original poster...

did you talk to your wife that you're thinking of leaving her?

a lot of relationships last because people stay to fight it out...

keep the communication open, before you let it go man

This is the dumbest thing I ever read....

Because your spouse doesn't get along with the in-laws, you gonna dead it, 4 years of marriage? You know how many people don't get along with their in-laws, I want to say a large majority..

Grow a pair, and start acting like a man.. Not a pre-pubescent boy..

You not even trying to see it from her side... Or nothing... Just saying well she disrespected my parents, I guess it's overwith... I can't think of a worse set of logic used in marriage..

And I'm not even trying to be a jerk, I'm just giving it to you straight if no one else will..

Originally Posted by jordansairmaxes

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

wife over parents? the fck? 

I take it you aren't married...

- Preciate it.
so... u would leave your parents in the dirt for your wife?

yea i dont get you people in this thread. you bash simps BUT you him to go the simp route and put wife over his own flesh and blood? the people that gave you birth? the %+$!?

you will have many girlfriends and even wives in this lifetime but you only have one set of parents.

Originally Posted by iLLbanianKid13

After the stuff she said to me about my parents, she's not worth it anymore. I'm gonna buy her a one way ticket burn the green card and erase the memories for ever.

Time to move on with my life, this is not healthy for me..even though she's a dime and all that but I guess it's whats in your heart.

I just had a big argument over her...I feel like beating the **% out of her..

I'm already on probation for simple assault in d.c, and anger management classes aint helping....i need to move on.
After reading this post, then I think you should let her go -she deserves someone better. You don't seem mature enough to work this out ...have fun living with your parents. 

This is why the divorce rate is so high, people have no concept of working it out. why did u even get married?

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

yo OP must be new? +@$ does it stand for?
OP- Original Poster

Tough choice, but you kind of backed her into a corner by giving her what seems to be an ultimatum.  Helping out your parents is noble, but sacrificing your future, your family, your wife just to "help" your parents is thinking with the heart and not with your brain.  It's always good to help your parents out, but digging yourself a hole is not the way to go.

Give it some time, cool off, talk it over.  If she doesn't want to move into your parents house as a married couple, it is very understandable, IMO.  It doesn't work for everyone, and you need to understand her point of view and respect her decision.  A compromise would be your best solution, but it seems you have already decided to give her an ultimatum that she might not be aware about.

Pretty much sums it up.
You cant be mad at the fact that she said no to a decision that you probably made without talking it over with her first.

If your parents don't  understand/care that they are putting you in a tough spot, should you really end a marriage to help them out?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

I take it you aren't married...

- Preciate it.
so... u would leave your parents in the dirt for your wife?

yea i dont get you people in this thread. you bash simps BUT you him to go the simp route and put wife over his own flesh and blood? the people that gave you birth? the %+$!?

you will have many girlfriends and even wives in this lifetime but you only have one set of parents.
he's not even trying work it out with her or see anything from her point of view.

Wait... I missed his one post... He's mad that she doesn't want to move in with his parents to help THEM PAY THEIR MORTGAGE...  

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That just made your reasoning 100x worse..  It's not like ya'll newlyweds and you don't have any money so you have to stay with someone's folks for a while....

Damn man this is just dumb..

roll.gif

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

After the stuff she said to me about my parents, she's not worth it anymore. I'm gonna buy her a one way ticket burn the green card and erase the memories for ever.

Time to move on with my life, this is not healthy for me..even though she's a dime and all that but I guess it's whats in your heart.

I just had a big argument over her...I feel like beating the **% out of her..

I'm already on probation for simple assault in d.c, and anger management classes aint helping....i need to move on.
After reading this post, then I think you should let her go -she deserves someone better. You don't seem mature enough to work this out ...have fun living with your parents.
Agreed. Talking about he wants to beat the +@%* out of her. She don't need to be around that.

OP, you said you been in the states for 11 years but you married her over in Albania. Neither of you two look that old so at what age were both of you when you got married?
Edit: Nvm, "husband of almost 4 years". I'm guessing you just went back to Albania just to hold the wedding there sometime during this 11 year span.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Wait... I missed his one post... He's mad that she doesn't want to move in with his parents to help THEM PAY THEIR MORTGAGE...  

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That just made your reasoning 100x worse..  It's not like ya'll newlyweds and you don't have any money so you have to stay with someone's folks for a while....

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
eek.gif
 OP you acting real selfish. Man up and you and yo girl can get an apt or something. Ol mamas boy ol dude

Originally Posted by illwill8710

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

She feels that they dont respect her and she's not welcomed, we're usually close to family and come from different countries with different backrounds. I've been in the states for 11 years now..we've known each other for such a long time since we were kids. My parents are cool now they dont have a problem with her or me I just want to help them, be there for them like they've been for me and my brother helped me with everything.

You're a grown *!* man now. Your job is to take care of your wife first not your parents.
Truth
And thats all there is to it. 
Some people don't understand that marriage is a bond between 2 people... Not your parents included. 

OP you need to talk to your parents and set your wife straight and work through this. If you can't handle an issue like this, then you can't handle marriage. You're a damn man my dude, take that power and responsibility and take care of business.  

Eh, the fact that this is the cause of wanting to divorce means you should probably do that. Obviously you shouldnt be married to her in the first place if something like this would make you leave her. sounds more like an excuse to get out of something then to be a real reason. And you should be embarrassed to even think about "beating the **% out of her".

she didnt marry your parents, she married you. just you. you dont concern yourself with the relationship between her and them because they will have to work themselves out because all love you. its not your job to mediate. work on your relationship with your wife.

Back
Top Bottom