Hyperdunks

The Chinas are lovely in person.
I was gonna cop yesterday, but I'm hoping they are included in 50day. But regardless, I'll cop next weekend.

they wont be included for 50.Im hoping for the usa's and blk hyperdunks to be included cause I wanna pick them up for my groomsmen.Picked up my yi'syesterday making it 4 pairs hyperdunks for me with a couple more on the way.

Yea, I also got a pair of Yi's. I have got to say they are the nicest hyperdunks that have released in Canada so far.

Originally Posted by TripleH16

Originally Posted by subtrax

anyone get a pair of the United We Stand that was released on eastbay and nike.com?? cause i fell asleep and was 12mins late! SMH

Unless you were having them shipped to a U.S. address you couldn't get them. I was up right when they released on Eastbay added them to my cart and when I went to the checkout it said "We don't ship back ordered items internationally". I couldn't believe they put a back order on shoes they just got in stock even though everyone who got them said they were shipped today. And then Nike doesn't ship to Canada.
Really? I called them an hour before they released to setup an account and the associate didn't say anything about not being able to send it toCanada. She probably didn't know they were even a back order.

Well, thanks for that clarification Goose, I'll grab them today...
I'm hoping for the USAs + Blacks too...

As previously mentioned in this post, placesin Toronto got Black-on-black's, White/Black's (Kobe's -- his logo and #10) and Red/Gold Yi's (withthe scorpion logo).

I wasn't feeling them initially, but I generally like to get down with whatever the Swoosh's latest balling technology is (like the Shox BB4, Flightand Foamposite's previously)...

Like many, I just wanted to see them in person first. Mad light, I'll admit -- the sales dude said he liked balling in them. Almost too light for hoops, Ifelt -- like the Kobe III kind of (although I wouldn't ball in either anyway).

I like the actual "Hyperdunk" logo on the tongue of the Black-on-black's, but the tongue is suede -- which I don't like. Also, black-on-blackis on some referee bizness...

The White/Blacks have the Kobe logo on the tongue -- and they're kind of too plain.

The Red/Gold Yi's are the nicest, I feel -- but their Achilles heel is the scorpion "Yi" logo. Kind of weak... Also a lot of red in this shoe.But unless they drop White/Red, I guess these are the joints...

I believe they'll grow on cats -- like me. May just have to cop tomorry...

^

What about the white/gold? easily my favorite (other than McFly's...
mad.gif
).

AF1's, the CB4 colorway wasn't a QS... it was listed as GR last time I looked... I can check tomorrow.

I just copped the China/Yi Hyperdunks @ the Eaton Centre FL yesterday -- but they only had sizes 11 and/or 12 -- no 11.5.

Hella flashy and game-tight -- but actually a li'l too tight cuz I copped an 11 instead of the usual 11.5.

FL Dude said he didn't have any half-sizes -- but I know they make 'em after peeping the Eastbay website (many sick colorways, BTW -- crimson/white,varsity-red/white, the Germany's (white/black/gold) , Puerto Rico's -- but they're all back-ordered so U.S. shipping addresses only)...

Anyone know where I might be able to find China/Yi's in 11.5? The Yonge/Dundas FL and the Dufferin Mall FL don't even have China/Yi's... Neitherdoes the Yonge Street Champs...

I appreciate any and all help...

Oh -- SPC in full effect for a total of $153 for them HDs (including the newly purchased SPC)...

I think Sq1 Got the Yi HDs.

Copped my 9s on sunday... since 9.5 had more space in the toe than I wanted.

As of right now, color 162 (CB4) is still showing up at Nike Canada...

Also, I think a few of you will like 011 dropping in October... black/wht/silver.

^ The way you put the colorway in that order, we are getting these ?

And not these ?
ohwell.gif
grin.gif
I guess another eBay Hyperdunk purchase for me.

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

^ The way you put the colorway in that order, we are getting these ?

And not these ?
ohwell.gif
grin.gif
I guess another eBay Hyperdunk purchase for me.

Those are
pimp.gif

I hope with all my life that these come here to Canada

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

^

You like the white better? Yea, I haven't seen those coming up here.

I think the black ones are deadly.

Dont get me wrong, I'll def cop the black pair when it comes out. But I just like the white pair more.
[h3]Apollo XXXIII said:[/h3]
I hope with all my life that these come here to Canada

I'm in the same position as you.
laugh.gif

^ I cant find any colour code for the white pair yet.

If you can, can you please post all the colorways of the Hyperdunks we are going to be getting.

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

STYLE# 324828 COLOR# 101
ohwell.gif
I'll check on this Monday.

I can post the colors, but it would only be the catalogue colors.

The way it works is that Nike Canada will put the first couple colors of a new style in their catalogues. They judge how popular it will be, and bring in moreor less colors, depending on how many are ordered.

So any color not in the catalogue they bring in usually comes through a rep.

I will see what I can dig up. Hopefully it is only under one style number...

7th looks like Chris Bosh PE. I dont like the placement of the #4. THey better fix that up.

493664596f349ca5377abb3xy6.jpg

^ Thats where any # should be placed. They just had to ruin it for us.

Process, you name a colorway, and it will be easier for us to figure out which one your talking about. Since the pic has most of the Hyperdunks.

yo, which stores in VANCOUVER got the red/gold yi's? are they limited or can i wait for an fnf / sale or something?

Back
Top Bottom