Hyperdunks

anyone knows if mamba laser or mcfly will drop in canada??

btw, i already have the mamba hd.
wink.gif

McFly only dropped in LA, NY and im hearing The Philippines might even get some. As for Canada, your outta luck.

Originally Posted by Penofski

McFly only dropped in LA, NY and im hearing The Philippines might even get some. As for Canada, your outta luck.

MCflys were already released here in the philippines.. 15pairs..

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

sportchek has the white/gold hyperdunks.; should be also getting a black/black colourway and the chris bosh white/black/red colourway as well.

Yo G.O.B...

you thinking of getting those Hyperdunk's at cost? $75.90 from what I saw... sounds too nice. I'm thinking of the blk/blk but caught the Chris Boshcolorway on webportal today... sounds very intriguing.

What store do you work at again btw? My store ain't getting anything.
mad.gif

Are there any new colorways coming out this weekend ? Like colorways the US are getting ?

The all black joints dropped today at the Nike Employee Store.
I'm pretty sure all other Nike stores will follow suit.

since it looks like the Hyperdunks are dropping everywhere now, can people in Vancouver keep a lookout for the China Hyperdunks. New Age should have them

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

I just discovered a place that sells KOBE USA Hyperdunks for CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP ~

... and I wasn't referring to ES either
tongue.gif

How cheap? PM?
tongue.gif

I've only seen that All Black, kind of dissapointed they aren't leather though, not a fan of balling in non-leather kicks. I hope at least some of thecountries come out or even for them to make a Canadian version, Carl English PE's?!?!?! haha.

man, im out here in the phils on vacation and they havent released any of the oly colorways... whats the price on the hyperdunks down there? just wanna know ifi should get em down here or down there. theirs already a ton of HD booklegs up in greenhills in various colorways SMH...

i was at a few stores over the last weekend... seen the black joints everywhere, its mighty tempting. is cb getting a raptors colorway h'dunks for theseason?

^ Yeah. Its posted on the first page.

White/Black - Varsity Red (Labelled as Chris Bosh's, again, expect a number) release in October.

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

china colorway will drop in MAJOR footlockers for 149.99 on august 7th, only going to 10 stores

Any idea which 10 stores will get them?

Back
Top Bottom