Hyperdunks

will pop back in later tonight with an update of HD colorways dropping rest of 08, finally got a new sku book at work
smokin.gif

^ Please update as soon as you can
laugh.gif

If I dont win the obsidian/unvrsty blue pair on eBay tonight, I guess ill just buy the Chinas.

colorways listed (nothing crazy unfortunately)

red/gold (yi's)
black/black
black/grey (ones already out)
white/black
black/blue/white

Are the ones on the list that havent released yet for August ?

Black/Blue/White ? TB colourway ?

no for the remainder of 08.....

unrelated but the black/green/purple spizikes were listed AS WELL AS THE WHITE/BLACK/ROYAL BLUE 23S

im thinking the black/blue/white are the ones that are really navy/blue/white

^^^ Would you happen to have a RD for the white/black/royal blue 23's (or is it still October as stated previously)??? Thanks a lot in advance!!!!

^ Yeah it would be the same release date as in the US probably. Which is October. After seeing the XX's in the CDP i might just get the XX3's.

Chris Bosh PE got scrapped for October ? Theprocessofbelief posted that info on the first page.
If the Bosh PE's do release, I hope it doesnt look anything like this. Cause im thinking of copping it.
laugh.gif

^^^^^ im thinking they will be a QS and thats why its not listed, but they could be the ones listed under white/black because the kobe usa ones were listed aswhite/red

Oh alright. Thnx for all the help and info you gave me. Much appreciated.

But, damn. I guess were not gonna be getting any Kobe Supreme colourways. I dont really want to pay rape prices for them. And eBay might be my only way to getem.

But, damn. I guess were not gonna be getting any Kobe Supreme colourways. I dont really want to pay rape prices for them. And eBay might be my only way to get em.
i was pretty upset to see that too...........but you never know they could pop up as quickstrikes but i highly doubt it...

black/white kobe 4s were listed though! 179.99, not bad
pimp.gif

Hopefully I can cop a pair of them China's the day after release.......

^ I think you'll get to cop it. Im not sure if there is alot of hype about hyperdunks here.

Nice. If I cant get a pair in the US, I'll pick them up here.

They gonna be the Hypers right? With the "Yi" on the tongue?

Risky to wait till 50% day?? LOL

Any sightings of the countries in Vancouver? I heard Ontario got some Puerto rico, China, and Germany's?

Originally Posted by Code6

I heard Ontario got some Puerto rico, China, and Germany's?

Where are they, I still have yet to see em. Someone in the HD thread also said Ontario had those three.
Well i know were getting Chinas, but what about the other too ?
nerd.gif

quick question did the kobe Mambas realease in Canada?if so when is that..thanks

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

im 99% sure the dude was talking about ontario mills in california
He better be.
laugh.gif
Cause I had no idea they had released theother two countrie here.

^ And no, they never released the Black Mambas here.

anyone get a pair of the United We Stand that was released on eastbay and nike.com?? cause i fell asleep and was 12mins late! SMH

Originally Posted by subtrax

anyone get a pair of the United We Stand that was released on eastbay and nike.com?? cause i fell asleep and was 12mins late! SMH

Unless you were having them shipped to a U.S. address you couldn't get them. I was up right when they released on Eastbay added them to my cart andwhen I went to the checkout it said "We don't ship back ordered items internationally". I couldn't believe they put a back order on shoesthey just got in stock even though everyone who got them said they were shipped today. And then Nike doesn't ship to Canada.

I was hoping atleast one Nike Store in Toronto will get the UWR pack, but I guess thats never gonna happen now.

don't know if this has been mentioned, but Yorkdale Champs as the China Hyperdunks.. copped myself a pair

Back
Top Bottom