I Am 23 And Never Been Drunk Or High Am I Missing Out?

I guess you'll be living alot longer than most people that drink and smoke. Theres never any harm in trying though.

i stay wasted, and i got a homeboy that has never drinked, smoked, or even taken any over the counter medicine in his life, other than when he broke his ribsin a car accident.

i envy his sober judgement when we go out, and his clarity of thought.

i wish i hadn't built these drug receptors in my brain, i can't stop now.

naw i feel if u dont plan on doing it then its watever .... during skool using to hit up the bar all the time but after looking at it i had control over itcause it was more of a social thing anyways...

also now that i started smoking i dont really care for drinking as much ill have my beer here and there and if its a big party ill have my mix drink and someshots but im already ready for that L !!!!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
but ...

i also feel that is a self control thing no addiction at all its really watever ... just live life the way you see fit

i'm 21 and never drank or smoked. we aren't missing out we have self control at all times. thats always a plus.

depends on if youre having a fun life. do whatever you want really, you only have one lifeso might as well make thebest out of it

Originally Posted by Pmighty

liquor had caused me many moments of embarassment smh
i cant say it hasnt also played a part in some of the best nights of my life so idk.....
word.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

liquor had caused me many moments of embarassment smh
i cant say it hasnt also played a part in some of the best nights of my life so idk.....

got way too wasted at the employee party last night...still don't really know what happened but it's not good...

some of the best/worst times of my life are due to alcohol...and unfortunately i've been experiencing signs of alcoholism such as hallucinating and becauseit runs in my blood i've gotta stop...

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

doctor told me i gotta stop smoking that dro
frown.gif
smh.gif
idk what i'd do if i was told that
ohwell.gif

but really tho the ones in here completely talkin down or drinking and smoking, try it a few times (i dont think once is enough to give a fair assessment
laugh.gif
)

some of you guys should probably live a little, are you gonna go through life not trying anything new? you should probably try drinking or drugs before you sayanything. you cant knock something as harmless as alcohol and marijuana if you havent tried them. smh at people thinking their holier than thou just cuz theydont smoke or drink

You should definitely smoke some tree's

Alcohol, idk, not that big of a fan of it, but it wouldn't kill you to try it.

Originally Posted by Sputnik

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

Originally Posted by Sputnik

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

Nope, because when you turn 30 you're gonna be happy you never did.
i dont agree with this. Even though the majority will, in fact, regret drinking when we're older, doesnt mean that we shouldnt do it. Im sure many of us regret wasting money of video games or pokemon cards, whatever you liked as a kid. At the time it seemed the best thing ever, but now that we grew older it seemed like a waste of time and money. I think most things end up like this (cars, some relationships etc) but you only live once. Personally, I would like to have experiences and memories to look back on, because thats all that life is.
pimp.gif

Even though i drink, have never smoked before.
Regret: to feel sorrow or remorse for

If you will feel sorrow or remorse for drinking later in life and know that now, why would you do it? Again I go back to the fire illustration. Would you stick your hand in fire knowing you will regret it later? Oh but by some of the logic I read here, "I shouldn't knock it unless I try it" or "You only live once" it would insinuate that I should just do it even though I might regret it later.

I have already talked about how flawed the "don't knock it unless you try it" thing is.

What about "You only live once"
Yeah you only live once so why not do things that will have you not live as long, that might cause complications for you when you get older?
So you mean since I only get once life I should go out and try everything I can so i can say I experienced everything? Hold on I'll be right back I got to stab myself in the heart to see how it feels. I only live once...

Let me go get wasted and high so i can experience life the way a young person should. I better do it now because there is no time like now to burn myself. Afterall I might not be alive in 7 days to know what it feels like to chop my legs off.

Again these are my views and take them for what they are, cautious, I don't know what living is all about, I am not really happy because I don't get blown on occasion, I can't experience joy unless I come home from a binger and throw up all over the place every once and again. I am just fine not taking part in said activities. Like I said before do what you will just take into account the LOGIC behind peoples answers.
so you don't drink soda, eat fastfood, eat junk food, or drink tap water?
grin.gif
OP this is exactly what I am talking about. Does this sound "logical" to you? This guy is trying to equate getting drunk and high witheating fastfood, drinking soda, and drinking tap water.

Think on that for a moment.

Sputnik - you might consider a critical thinking class or two.

Akcy isnt harmless, and herb isnt either. For some people it is, if you use responsibly. I feel that any substance can be used responsibly, its just that theusers arnt capable. As far as missing out, it all depends on your personality. My substance of choice is ganja, while ive used, and to some extent enjoyed,many others, i dont feel that i would be missing out on them if i never used them. I would be missing out on herb thou cause i feel that it does enhancecertain things about me when used in certain cituations. I think everyone should use shrooms once thou because it is possible to get a deep spirtual"message" from them

I'm 19 and drink in college all the time. If you choose not to drink, good for you, but I can honestly say getting hammered with friends and girls issomething I don't plan on stopping soon.

Back
Top Bottom