I AM SICK OF THE 49ERS THIS SEASON!!!!!

I KNOW IM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT IS EXTREMELY ANGRY WITH THE WAY THE 9ERS ARE PLAYING THIS SEASON,

mad.gif
YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS
MATTER PLEASE
smile.gif
smile.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
then DAMN 7IN A ROW(count the faces)
2 in a row

(count the faces)
ahh. at first i was like "what's with the smiley faces if you're angry?" and didn't the niners lose 7 games only? unless youmean to say they're not gonna win next week. i'm pretty angry at the way the season has been to. my main concern is that offense. everything about itseems to be going downhill when it was once so promising last season. our o-line has been collapsing after doing so well last season, alex smith has digresseddramatically from last season, and the play calling has been terrible.

that doesn't mean %%%%, look at jarmarcus russell, he isnt doing %%%%, neither is alex smith, he was the number 1 in 05, damn what are we goin to do?

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

I KNOW IM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT IS EXTREMELY ANGRY WITH THE WAY THE 9ERS ARE PLAYING THIS SEASON,

mad.gif
YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS
MATTER PLEASE
smile.gif
smile.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
then DAMN 7IN A ROW(count the faces)
2 in a row

OmGGg you're such a "bandwagoner"
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
smokin.gif

[sarcasm]gonna be a good matchup next week vs the rams. wished it was a mnf game. vd and holt gonna be lighting up the scoreboard![/sarcasm]
realtalk, niners suck deez nutz

No they lose their actual pick, not the picks they traded for

good news:

seattle 5-4
arizona 4-5
san francisco 2-7
rams 1-8

7 games to go...if ari and seattle lose this sunday and we win..we still have a shot

bad news:

no need to explain
frown.gif
sick.gif

Bad news: we won't beat the Rams.

i hate to say it but we're probably finishing with 3 wins. if we're lucky, 4.

the offense is just a total mess. it just needs to be completely rebuilt, IMO. Whether or not that includes Alex Smith, i dunno. just needs a whole newphilosophy

man this team has a chance at 2-14 smh. i remember how happy i was after the ram game in week 2. little did i know that would be their last win to date.

rams looked like the rams of last year on sunday. U guys need to start winning so the Pats dont get another good player to that team
smh.gif

yeah this year's not so hot. we went through this before tho, remember in 04 when the cards were the only team we beat? haha that was a fun year too. Ithink I'm gonna go bang my head against the wall some more

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

yeah this year's not so hot. we went through this before tho, remember in 04 when the cards were the only team we beat? haha that was a fun year too. I think I'm gonna go bang my head against the wall some more

exactly.. we were supposed to be done rebuilding and start on the road to glory again.

wt effffffffff

why do you go for in on 4th and 3? Can we get a play call where Smith doesn't roll out and limit his field of vision? Can we not get a false start, evenGore, the RB got a false start how does that happen? About losing the 1st pick to the Pats, no one ever expected it to be this high, if it was a midrounder, Ithink it would have been a good deal because Staley is possibly the only glimmer of hope on the O-line.

Back
Top Bottom