i bring you fusion 13 (with pics)

wow
sick.gif

Wow they just pooped all over the 13s.. Id almost rather they made new colors but cmon.. My 3 faves.....

Those pics are all over the internet however if those are the actually designs that will release from JB i like them however the little pod designs on themidsole can definitely go.
We dont need pods on the fusions anyways so keep it plain like the AF1s!

F**k what people say on here!! JT you did a great job, and i dont know how much marketing altered that, but people arent in your shoes so its easy for them tocall them ugly.

I kinda like these because I try hard to not notice the ugly fusion design to the shoe. I guess when I stare at the pics I just try to envision the XIII'sthat I've come to know over the years and not the ridiculous atrocity of meshing these in with AF1's.
mad.gif

XIII's didn't need to be done like this.
smh.gif

Stunned at these i mean i know you have to factor in JBs lack of respect for an OG design but come on.....

No more words

man this is terrible, idc if im a day late on this one.....horrifying.....some fusions just weren't meant to be.

aw c'mon!! i made like every fusion possible look good and these were never in my mind cuz i knew they wouldn't work!! if these release they bettermake some Spiz'ike AF1 fusions!!!!!
e.g.
a8715bec5f56fb901a01e8cc00691ac23e8b2fc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom