i bring you fusion 13 (with pics)

Jordan0589 wrote:
aw c'mon!! i made like every fusion possible look good and these were never in my mind cuz i knew they wouldn't work!! if these release they better make some Spiz'ike AF1 fusions!!!!!
e.g.
a8715bec5f56fb901a01e8cc00691ac23e8b2fc.jpg

I could see JB making these don't give them any ideas.
ohwell.gif

Those AJF Spiz'ike's are
sick.gif
smh.gif
. I hope this fusion stuff endsduring the 25th anniversary next year. Can you imagine AJF XI's
smh.gif
and AJF XV's
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

wow! i really thought JB were gonna ONLY do fusions of past jordans that shared simular symetry of the AF1.this one is WWWWAAAAYY off.i think even if the greattinker himself tried to make this better itd still woudnt do.

Basura. Straight garbage...I'm sorry but why mess up classic j's with this fusion fugazi.?

Originally Posted by Error on page

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Please, save all the negative comments. Just like when the first Spizikes pics were released, just like when the first 6 rings pics were released, these will in somehow, someway, "grow" to these new NTers on the JB forum. The ones that "buy what they like."

riiighhht.... I may be new to NT but I aint new to jb, I aint new to my taste in shoes & I aint new to expecting top quality for overpriced shoes.Anything I gave a negative rating on last year I still dont like it this year. Last time I check'd this was a forum to voice your opinion be it positive or negative and not Sesame street (insert Sesame street theme music hear)

sorry about the double post didnt want to confuse anybody

touched a nerve? Read my post again. Did I call you out?
laugh.gif
Maybe I did.

Back
Top Bottom