I can't believe Pharrell is 37 years old

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

ayo?

laugh.gif

Its a combination of being black ,not drinking and not smoking I know because i look really young for my age too because i don't drink or smoke and i got good genetics lol

And yea its a fact black people tend to age gracefully especially black woman

Its also your skin type oily skin takes longer to age most black people have it

As for the ashy comment that comment was just plain ******ed

And Jay-Z is another good example of this dude 40 and looks like hes in his late 20's

Its a combination of being black ,not drinking and not smoking I know because i look really young for my age too because i don't drink or smoke and i got good genetics lol

And Jay-Z is another good example of this dude 40 and looks like hes in his late 20's

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

laugh.gif
 nahhh

laugh.gif
 nahhh

I don't know about late 20's but Hov does look younger than 40.

& that picture of Pharrell doesn't look any different to me. He's always had the ill cheekbones & facial structure in general.
Pick one where he's not smiling..

I don't know about late 20's but Hov does look younger than 40.

& that picture of Pharrell doesn't look any different to me. He's always had the ill cheekbones & facial structure in general.
Pick one where he's not smiling..

all you need to do is watch the "can i have it like that" video and you could tell he did something to his face back then. he was looking extremely weird

all you need to do is watch the "can i have it like that" video and you could tell he did something to his face back then. he was looking extremely weird

Back
Top Bottom