Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules
8bf156e4b73b94fbf8d7838eef4e417cfa1068b.jpg

we didnt hear it on TV
Ben Baller told us, so it has to be true

ffd35917eebeb6963d4494e9f04f0aab38e506f.gif

Originally Posted by bittersweet

He gets Botox.

yall just throw out whatever words yall hear on t.v.

botox is just injected into the muscles around your eyes. mainly for crows feet

it doesnt give you a whole makeover

pharell has an overall youthful appearnce

young lookin face and stature
i mean i have no clue if pharell has had botox or other procedure done

but you can inject botox in more areas than just the "crows feet" region.

as for him looking young.......part of it is his lack of wrinkles etc. but it;s also the fact that he has a babyface.....i looked older than him at like 17 and that has nothing to do with wrinkles or anything.....just more "mature" facial features

also he is pretty skinny like a typical teenager's build + he dresses like a young kid too.

at the end of the day dude is ageless though it's pretty nuts.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

He gets Botox.

yall just throw out whatever words yall hear on t.v.

botox is just injected into the muscles around your eyes. mainly for crows feet

it doesnt give you a whole makeover

pharell has an overall youthful appearnce

young lookin face and stature
i mean i have no clue if pharell has had botox or other procedure done

but you can inject botox in more areas than just the "crows feet" region.

as for him looking young.......part of it is his lack of wrinkles etc. but it;s also the fact that he has a babyface.....i looked older than him at like 17 and that has nothing to do with wrinkles or anything.....just more "mature" facial features

also he is pretty skinny like a typical teenager's build + he dresses like a young kid too.

at the end of the day dude is ageless though it's pretty nuts.

I am jealous of dudes that can't grow beards. My facial hair has been growing since I was 16. And you got these Pharrells and BJ Armstrong dudes out here looking like teenagers when they are grown men. Folks questioning my age since I was 15. SMH

I am jealous of dudes that can't grow beards. My facial hair has been growing since I was 16. And you got these Pharrells and BJ Armstrong dudes out here looking like teenagers when they are grown men. Folks questioning my age since I was 15. SMH

This dude P does something done to his face. Em too. You can tell by looking at these dudes. I read about it awhile back, but forgot what exactly they get done.

This dude P does something done to his face. Em too. You can tell by looking at these dudes. I read about it awhile back, but forgot what exactly they get done.

laugh.gif

i remember those pics on NT years ago...

It's not botox....Pharrell had a chemical peel done on his face. I remember his face used to be all swollen like in that picture years ago.

laugh.gif

i remember those pics on NT years ago...

It's not botox....Pharrell had a chemical peel done on his face. I remember his face used to be all swollen like in that picture years ago.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

really i feel the opposite.....id never want to look that young, looking like a teenager would suck. same with the no facial hair thing. i think most girls prefer a man who looks like a man, not a boy.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

really i feel the opposite.....id never want to look that young, looking like a teenager would suck. same with the no facial hair thing. i think most girls prefer a man who looks like a man, not a boy.

the yellows is real, the whites is clean, the blues is monsta.

i'm convinced Pharrell is actually Buddha reincarnated.

he and all he does is appreciated

pimp.gif

[/fanboy]

the yellows is real, the whites is clean, the blues is monsta.

i'm convinced Pharrell is actually Buddha reincarnated.

he and all he does is appreciated

pimp.gif

[/fanboy]

Back
Top Bottom