I dislike Hypebeasts but.....

Kinda want, but not at that price.

I don't care about Supreme, but seriously. How is a red rectangle worth a $180 mark-up?
Namebrand homie. I have a box logo hoodie, and wear the f*** out of it. Definitely been worn more times than any $180 pair of Jordans I own.
11sgvvd.jpg

Bape is still killing supreme and it's not even close.

It is? I'm not too clear with the whole streetwear situation anymore (I prefer Uniqlo more than anything), but I thought Bape was bought out by a Chinese company named IT? :nerd:

To answer OP's question, I like some of Supreme's pieces here and there, but most of the people that wear it look like tools.

-Drew

No but I did have an affinity for BBC for awhile. Then I went to college, and no one wears that $*#* out here.

Bape is still killing supreme and it's not even close.

It is? I'm not too clear with the whole streetwear situation anymore (I prefer Uniqlo more than anything), but I thought Bape was bought out by a Chinese company named IT? :nerd:

To answer OP's question, I like some of Supreme's pieces here and there, but most of the people that wear it look like tools.

-Drew
Especially the ones who dress head to toe in Supreme who think they're doing it :rolleyes

Last edited:
im still waiting on box logo hoodies for this season..

i just wear my supreme really subtle and try not to over due it with too many logos...:smokin

Antiestablishment

antidisestablishmentarianism

but speaking of supreme, i ordered the northface supreme jacket and backpack the 25th and still haven't got em.

i'm assuming it's sandy's fault, so I'll give them another week.

Their collabs with reputable brands are the only items worth retail, and not even all of those are worth it.

The only Supreme stuff I have ever desired were the OG Dunk SBs and maybe a t-shirt or two.

wait so normal prices witthin streetwear brands, but Supreme is overrated and for hypebeasts?

ya'll the same cats salivating for pink foambs doe????

does not compute.

i can relate to this, i always wanted one but i can find much better clothing for that price so i will probably never buy one + i dont live in the states so the majority of people probably dont know of the brand

Back
Top Bottom