I dislike Hypebeasts but.....

I don't see the difference between sneakerheads and hypebeast. Hypebeast are sneakerheads like us and I know that we all have that one hyped shoe.

Same could be said about people who think it's crazy to by $100+ pair of sneakers. If you like it, buy it. And yes, they are comfortable.

wait so what do u think of people who spend money on the same hoody w/o the patch on it for the same exact price.

what canadian company was it that supplies the blanks for their hoodies?

wait so what do u think of people who spend money on the same hoody w/o the patch on it for the same exact price.

what canadian company was it that supplies the blanks for their hoodies?
Reigning Champ, I own a couple pieces of clothing from them cause I love the quality and the fact that it's a local brand.

Reigning Champ, I own a couple pieces of clothing from them cause I love the quality and the fact that it's a local brand.

Pretty sure reigning champ doesnt provide them the hoodies, they're just made from the same manufacturers.

Ive been wearing Supreme for some years now on n off (not trying to sound like an elitist or anything) mainly just tees and hats. Just purchased my 1st hoodie from them (Navy/Red Split) and I will say that the quality is top notch. Its really thick and pretty warm. IDK if imma cop any BL hoodies when they drop but I def wouldnt knock any1 who did. Is the quality $146 worth, prob not but ur paying for the name as well. These graphic tees people are buying arent worth the $30+ and these Jordans def aint worth the $160+ we spending on em but its the name.

Ive been wearing Supreme for some years now on n off (not trying to sound like an elitist or anything) mainly just tees and hats. Just purchased my 1st hoodie from them (Navy/Red Split) and I will say that the quality is top notch. Its really thick and pretty warm. IDK if imma cop any BL hoodies when they drop but I def wouldnt knock any1 who did. Is the quality $146 worth, prob not but ur paying for the name as well. These graphic tees people are buying arent worth the $30+ and these Jordans def aint worth the $160+ we spending on em but its the name.
Do you know who makes the acctual hoodie?

I think it was mentioned earlier but a company named CYC in Canada. Think they only do wholesale tho

NT should consider selling NT logo hoodies this year...

Right. What was the last NT piece that was available? The fitted? How long ago was that? Lets get this petiton started. Some1 start designing.

Right. What was the last NT piece that was available? The fitted? How long ago was that? Lets get this petiton started. Some1 start designing.

NT CYC hoodie? I'd cop. :smokin

The warmth of their hoodies are perfect for this NY weather.

-Drew

LMAO at the hypocrisy of saying yall would cop the cyc hoodies.

Hey CYC makes Reigning Champ hoodies. Do they have box logos?

Check the prices on them...

Now let it marinate.

Yall were just hating on the "quality" but dont know the quality itself.

But yall wanna use the same damb blanks Supreme uses to make hoodies.

Yall don't hate overpriced product.

Yall hate the label.

Back
Top Bottom