I dont believe in none of the 2012 stuff, but it feels like somethins bout to happen.

I don't care, but Jesus coming back is going to be epic. Even if he goes brb again, i just want to see everybody's reactions.

I know what you mean OP

I was just watchin a show on history channel and they were talking about this. All I really remember is that the Mayan Calendar ends in 2012 and that famousprofit Nostradamus said predicted something really bad was gunna happen in 2012 lol. I tell my mom and she says not to belive the hype cus they said the worldwas gonna end in 2000 and it didn't (obviously).

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

what's the active volcano in the atlantic ocean, that if it erupted would cause a land mass to fall into the water large enough to generate a 3,000 ft high tsunami that would hit the east coast of America in 9hrs time?
Pack as much people into planes as possible and fly up 3,100 ft high?

Im not sure whats gonna happen, buts its gonna be EPIC or just a complete Fail like Y2K.

All this talk about food shortages and that type of +$%*........honestly the countries with advance technology ain't gonna let that happpen......ever peephow we be havin all theSe fruits and vegetables year round when some are suppose to be seasonal? Not to mention I'm sure if +$%* really hit the fan withfood the government wouldn't think twice about cloning animals for food. So food shortage isn't likely I'm betting that the more powerful countrieswould sell food to the countries who either allied with them or in exchange for resources.
I think if anything we would probably been done over by a natural disaster like major plate shifts causing earthquakes volcanoes and tsunamis or even anotherIce age but +$%* it's hot as hell in Cali right now so I doubt that or maybe even a giant meteor.
But another thing I believe that could lead to our downfall is maybe some corrupt government entity or country that may cause a war to benifit their own selvesor +$%* to just plain *!*+ +$%* up for everybody else

BTW ANYBODY EVER HEARD ABOUT THE TRUTH ABOUT FEMA? YOUTUBE IT OR IF ANYBODY HAS ANY KNOWLEDGE EXPAND ON IT HERE

A change of consciousness took place in May of 2000.

9/11 attempted to harness the new energy in a pagan symbolic ritual.

Making you feel like the world is really different "post 9/11"

2012 will be a further change in consciousness and the resulting man made disasters and some of the natural phenomena will be engineered to cause confusion andretain power.

TUNE OFF THE TV AND BEGIN STUDYING PEOPLE.

transformers_2_pyramid_2.jpg

People are being lead to slaughter without even knowing it.

Originally Posted by nnarum

Depletion of natural resources.
Overpopulation and shortages of food.

These are our two biggest down falls, and each year it becomes more demanding... Something has to give.
Prrrrooooopaganda B.

Do you see the names that are sponsoring that project.

We didn't institute any of that crap. The entities that did, are now trying to usher in their new wave with your compliance through guilt.

Can't wait for Xmas 2012 so i can laugh at all the believers faces. Nostrodamus never clearly said "December 21, 2012 will be the end of theworld"
he made predictions that can be intrerpeted any way you want. And If Mayans finish one year on a calendar, you just start another one and keep on going.
nothing will happen

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Can't wait for Xmas 2012 so i can laugh at all the believers faces. Nostrodamus never clearly said "December 21, 2012 will be the end of the world"
he made predictions that can be intrerpeted any way you want. And If Mayans finish one year on a calendar, you just start another one and keep on going.
nothing will happen
Finally somebody!
Give this man a trophy.
happy.gif

Thats like somebody finding a 2009 calender and thinking the world is going to end on December 31.
laugh.gif

What are they teaching yall in school these days?
laugh.gif

I speak for myself when i say SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN. Something will happen in the sense that if someone doesn't go out their way to reek havoc in theirtown/city/state/country OR a natural disaster will happen JUST SOMETHING of massive proportions will happen. It's just a gut feeling i have.

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Nothin4ever where you at bro???

IM RIGHT HERE

HMMM...

WHERE TO START

laugh.gif

WATCHING EVERYBODY GUESS IS REALLY FUNNY

THE THING IS

WE CONTROL EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS FROM NOW TILL 2012

2012 SHALL BE WHAT YOU MAKE IT

AND HOW YOU SEE IT

YEAH IT MIGHT BE A FEW EXTRA " surprise "

BUT WHO ARE WE SIT HERE AND TRY TO SPREAD FEAR BOUT SOMETHING WE DONT KNOW AS OF YET

"dimension ascension"

HMMM I LIKE THAT ^^

BUT DONT LIMIT IT TO "FIFTH DIMENSION"

REAL TALK THO

I SEE SOLAR FLAIRS HAPPING MORE LIKELY

AND KNOCKING OUT POWER

WHO SEEN THE MOVIE " The Day the Earth Stood Still "

REMEMBER WHEN KENNA REEVES

CAME TO GET RID OF HUMANS
eek.gif

BUT GAVE EM A 2ND CHANCE
eyes.gif

& PEOPLE WAS KILLED DURING THE HAPPING OF THE HARVESTING & SOME LIVED

THEY HAD A BLACKOUT OF ALL POWER " COMPARED TO MAJOR SOLAR FLARES "

THIS MADE THOSE WHO LIVED SEEN LIFE DIFFERENT SO THE PEOPLE & GOV' STARTED OVER BUT FOR THE BETTER
smile.gif

BUT JUST LIKE I SAID WHO AM I TO SAY THIS SHALL HAPPEN?

I DO KNOW ONE THING FOR SURE ...WE AIN'T THE ONLY ONES LIVING IN THIS UNIVERSE
pimp.gif

& SPACE IS NEXT ON OUR LIST

^^ i swear every time this dude posts in these type of threads i get the chills .. stop scaring _'s
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

^^ i swear every time this dude posts in these type of threads i get the chills .. stop scaring _'s
laugh.gif
NOT TRYING TO SCARE ANYBODY
eyes.gif

BUT INFORMATION IS FREE

MAYBE IF WE SHARED MORE INFORMATION WE WOULD BE MORE ADVANCED THEN WHERE WE ARE AT RIGHT NOW IN THE PUBLIC
nerd.gif

ALL FEAR LET GOOOOO! NOW

WE HERE NOW FOR A REASON
pimp.gif

Hmm, I think the powers that be might be using 2012 scaremongering to actually usher in some crap. I am not feeling too hot about all of these tests that theyare doing. The Montana exercise from sept 15-18 looks freaky to me.

We still got a lot left in this financial collapse. This fall could kickstart a lot more ugliness. It's the whole world that is having issues. Throughouthistory, following economic troubles there is usually a major war. I bet it starts out with Israel and gets very ugly from there.

2012 = THE WAKE UP MORE & MORE PEOPLE NEED TO VISIT SPACE
THIS IS THE WAY FOR USE TO COME TO PEACE

ONCE U ARE THAT HIGH ABOVE EARTH YOU TEND TO BECOME MORE AWARE OF EVERYTHING & SEE LIFE AS FOR WHAT IT IS

WE BEEN FLYING TO SPACE SINCE BACK WHEN

EVER PERSON WHO HAS BEEN UP THERE HAD COMES BACK WITH A DIFF WAY MORE� MIND FRAME

THEN A NORMAL PERSON LIVING ON EARTH THEY WHOLE LIFE SOME CAN HANDLE IT & OTHERS CANT ...JUST YET

HMM WATCH THIS VIDEO FROM START TO END
( HEAR CAREFULLY AS WHAT THIS GUY SAID AT THE END AFTER COMING BACK TO EARTH )

SPACE IS NEXT FOR US
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by nnarum

Depletion of natural resources.
Overpopulation and shortages of food.

These are our two biggest down falls, and each year it becomes more demanding... Something has to give.
Prrrrooooopaganda B.

Do you see the names that are sponsoring that project.

We didn't institute any of that crap. The entities that did, are now trying to usher in their new wave with your compliance through guilt.
Either way... I'm sure we can't consume forever. We can't keep making people to add to the consumption? Would you say that theory ispropaganda?

BTW, shove the alien +$*@. Honestly, we have a better chance of being raped by Unicorns that have rabies.

By freaking out and contributing to this whole idea of 1984/Big Brother/Apocalypse/2nd coming of Jesus/Jesuits/2012 Mayans/Secret Society crap you are justmaking it worse.
I swear every week there's some stupid 2012 thread. Shut up.
Just live your life, if the end of the world is going to happen, there is NOTHING you can do to stop/prevent/slow it down besides being more economic andenvironmentally friendly.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Hmm, I think the powers that be might be using 2012 scaremongering to actually usher in some crap. I am not feeling too hot about all of these tests that they are doing. The Montana exercise from sept 15-18 looks freaky to me.

Can anyone shed some light on this? Haven't really found anything relevant on Google, though it did say that the exercise was scheduled for September'08.

I do have a feeling stuff in the Middle East could turn into something huge...

Just gotta hope this financial crisis gets settled first.

But I agree-there's nothing we can do about it. Live life, don't worry about this *!$! that you can't control. Worry about the *!$! that you cancontrol...everything else will fall into place.

Back
Top Bottom