I don't smash vol. Need some advice SMH

I thought I had the game mastered, But last night something that has never happened to me happens and I was on stuck, and had no idea what to do.

so I took the L
frown.gif
And had an akward moment and shamefully just left.
embarassed.gif

story is, gamed up this chick, chick wanted the D like the 4th quarter! Yet I FAIL
mad.gif
(and the worst way)

I dont know if it was premature or She was soo fine (No Pics) or a combination of the both! But before I hit second base I came and went so to speak
indifferent.gif

now she is probably thinking I am some lame and she probably telling all her homegirls. NT, in all seriousness WHAT DO I DO?
tired.gif

Yea this happens to me a lot, I'm a terrible closer because I don't take initiative and I'm very casual about things. I feel your pain.....for meto smash a girl she literally has to throw herself at me. Being tall/good-looking FTW.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Yea this happens to me a lot, I'm a terrible closer because I don't take initiative and I'm very casual about things. I feel your pain.....for me to smash a girl she literally has to throw herself at me. Being tall/good-looking FTW.
ohwell.gif

Either im confused about the OP's story or you are

Yea this happens to me a lot, I'm a terrible closer because I don't take initiative and I'm very casual about things. I feel your pain.....for me to smash a girl she literally has to throw herself at me. Being tall/good-looking FTW.
ohwell.gif

That's because you aren't giving them that look
grin.gif

just zangief your beef..
before you go on ur date.

then you're [elephantman] GOOD TO GO! [/elephantman]

Originally Posted by FreshOne12

I thought I had the game mastered, But last night something that has never happened to me happens and I was on stuck, and had no idea what to do.

so I took the L
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

story is, gamed up this chick, chick wanted the D like the 4th quarter! Yet I FAIL
mad.gif
(and the worst way)

I dont know if it was premature or She was soo fine (No Pics) or a combination of the both! But before I hit second base I came and went so to speak
indifferent.gif

now she is probably thinking I am some lame and she probably telling all her homegirls. NT, in all seriousness WHAT DO I DO?
tired.gif
Damn, Jim.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by FreshOne12

so I took the L
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

mad.gif
(and the worst way)

indifferent.gif

tired.gif
1z1sej9.jpg

I think we got the story mixed up? Anyway... If you're talking about what I think you're talking about... I HATE THAT %*#+! Happened to me before andit leaves me in RAAAAAGE + blue balls. Word to FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

Originally Posted by mco85

ohwell.gif

Either im confused about the OP's story or you are

WAIT LOL It appears I'm confused. Is this a premature ejaculation thread in disguise?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

FreshOne12 wrote:
But before I hit second base I came and went so to speak
indifferent.gif

tired.gif

So before you went for the fun bags you nutted???
nerd.gif

YEA, well a little more than that. got the fun bags, touchin (ummmm) then it was unexpectedly and abruptly OVER
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom