I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THIS MAN HASNT BLOWN UP YET!! VOL. STOP HATIN ON THE BAY

Originally Posted by SEVEN654THREE

This is all i gotta say...

The Bay Area Rap Scene is Never gonna blow because they got this underdog attitude like F everybody else, we don't want nobody to like us. But inside they cryin out for everybody to like them.
This is true...To an extent, it's really can't be broken down that simply but i and a lot of people see this.

SHWAP, I feel what you're saying but damn that's not really how I break this "ignorant" rap down. Thing is Jack easily has more depth thanGucci, Jeezy, even my dude Max...He's not for everybody. If you listen to The Jack Artist and tell me he's in the same league as Gucci and all them,I'll never bring his name up on this forum again.

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Originally Posted by SEVEN654THREE

This is all i gotta say...

The Bay Area Rap Scene is Never gonna blow because they got this underdog attitude like F everybody else, we don't want nobody to like us. But inside they cryin out for everybody to like them.
This is true...To an extent, it's really can't be broken down that simply but i and a lot of people see this.

SHWAP, I feel what you're saying but damn that's not really how I break this "ignorant" rap down. Thing is Jack easily has more depth than Gucci, Jeezy, even my dude Max...He's not for everybody. If you listen to The Jack Artist and tell me he's in the same league as Gucci and all them, I'll never bring his name up on this forum again.
I'll get on that this week.

Bay music SUCKS and I live there
laugh.gif

^honestly though the ignorant dumb @##* comments could stop...I mean you probably don't know anything about bay music...I'm done here though.

Let's get some discussion going in the album thread, if you don't @##* wit the music don't feel a need to contribute.

^honestly though the ignorant dumb @##* comments could stop...I mean you probably don't know anything about bay music...I'm done here though.

Let's get some discussion going in the album thread, if you don't @##* wit the music don't feel a need to contribute.

Oh ok, just thought this was a forum where people spoke about their ideas. I was mistaken
grin.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Oh ok, just thought this was a forum where people spoke about their ideas. I was mistaken
grin.gif
laugh.gif
stop being a little girl, you can speak your mind. I could care less, I just said you don't know a damn thing about bay music, hell youprobably don't anything about music in general.

Why do people come in threads about rappers they dont like to say some dumb +#$@? Real talk....that +#$@ is stupid.

+#$@ it feels good to listen to some music that you can relate to. Like the jacka... He's one of the many rappers that talk about +#$@ thats been goingdown out here. How it is and all that. Its coo listening to folks naming your block, your city or whatever out. you feel me? Maybe its just me idk but its
pimp.gif
. and how are folks gonna say a whole areas music is trash. efffffff outta here.

Jacka is always appreciated, I was just bumping the Jack of All Trades album today. I'm copping Tear Gas this week definitely.
Anything coming out the Mob is appreciated, my boy Hus needs to get outta jail though.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Why do people come in threads about rappers they dont like to say some dumb +#$@? Real talk....that +#$@ is stupid.

+#$@ it feels good to listen to some music that you can relate to. Like the jacka... He's one of the many rappers that talk about +#$@ thats been going down out here. How it is and all that. Its coo listening to folks naming your block, your city or whatever out. you feel me? Maybe its just me idk but its
pimp.gif
. and how are folks gonna say a whole areas music is trash. efffffff outta here.
lol i mean, the post doesnt say jacka on the title bro

on a sidenote,

why do people promote other rappers, its koo to like their music but i mean damn if your not getting a cut of the royalities, why hype him up so much?

they probably dont even like us anyway

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Bay music SUCKS and I live there
laugh.gif
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Minneapolis+MN+US&t=h&hl=en
nerd.gif

but seriously, if bay area had hot songs i'd listen to them. and i do. the 15-20 of them ever.

i wasn't feeling any of those 3 you posted. the beats make a tremendous difference, and i get that you say it "slaps" cause it's the bay sound or whatever, keep it.

But you're wrong though.
laugh.gif

And despite there not being any more in existence, you can keep your 20 hot bay songs.
roll.gif

The BAY want to blow so bad, pause ...

just keep that **** regionally ...

that's y'all sound ... it ain't posed to be nationwide clearly or it would have caught on already ...

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

when the hus get out hes gunna beast trust me....everybody gunna hop back on the bandwaggon
"ITS THE HUSALAH! HUSALAH HUSALAH, AND I SCOOP UP CHICKENS LIKE NONE OTHA"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

jack is the hardest. patiently waiting for the record store to open up so i can grab tear gas and then to fire up, and blaze to the best album of theyear...but seriously, all my bay heads and people who love good music, go get the album, and if you don't feel jacka, i completely understand, his style isway to advanced for most people and if you really never struggled before or had hardships, you probably cant fell him...he is the realest.

imma keep it real, west coast rap is dead! Thats because all they rap about is gangs and low riders.

Back
Top Bottom