I don't usually do this but uh...Frys Electronics Appreciation Post

Man if you are from the yiggity yay area you already know that Frys has the game on lock.

frys_electronics.jpg

If you know what your looking for, and do not want to be bothered by employees asking you if you need help (like bestbuy) this is the place for you.

They have just about everything you could ever need, this is like a Toys R Us for geeks
pimp.gif

frys-burbank.jpg

One time I was in there and I walked out with a 5 dollar toaster, a Jay Z cd, memory for my laptop, a twix bar, a 19inch samsung monitor, and a remote controlcar.

giantantinfrys.jpg

I love this place so much, sometimes I just walk in to kill time, I don't even buy anything. Oh and there is this one chick that's Ethiopian and seehas the biggest boobs ever she works there by the way
smokin.gif

Oh and how about the chick always holdin it down telling you what number register is available, how cool is she. I always give her a high five.

Your best buy is always at frys
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

P8050016.JPG

DSCN1442.JPG

woooooooooooooooooooooooooo

-Jacob

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I think Best Buy owns Fryes....not too sure.

I know they own Futureshop up in Canada.
I think that you don't know what you're talking about
happy.gif

You don't normally do this..................?

Really?

Hmmmm.

Although, Fry's is appreciated.

No pictures of the boobs? WHat part of the game is this?

Is that the one in Burbank?

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I think Best Buy owns Fryes....not too sure.

I know they own Future shop up in Canada.
I think that you don't know what you're talking about
happy.gif

I think you're an %*%*!#% who has way too much time, but hey, that's what I think right?

yes sir. in my city frys electronics takes a big dump on best buy. i haven't been to best buy in 5 years. there is a always a crowd of 10 or 11 gatheredaround the guitar game on xbox360. kinda like when street fighter 2 just came out in the arcades.

"Where your Best Buys.....ARE ALWAYS AT FRYS"

That line cracks me up every time. burn on Bestbuy.

Oh and yes Fry's is appreciated. ALWAYS able to find what I am looking for at the price I am willing to spend.

REAL TALK...
I have never went into a FRY'S and walked out empty handed. I always buy something in that beach.
Last time I went I copped pepper spray... lol.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

SMH at me thinking this was the ignition remix apprecitaion thread when I first read the first 7 words. NO idea what Frys are, but will istead appreciate themusical talent of R. Kelly.
laugh.gif
Chapelle skit will still get a chuckle outof me

Fry's is appreciated, its an electronic wonderland ...but u gotta becareful with some of the sales item...they might be re-package return items ...butother then that ...Fry's is cool, there Black Friday Deals are the best

I never been to a Frys store, I jsut wish they have it here in NYC

but they are appreciated!! My second favorite retailer under newegg.

Copped a 40in samsung 1080p for less than 1000 last year's black friday on their website , tax free and free shiping FTW

Frys is kool, used to get hook-ups there. Aren't they closing down most of them though?

Very shiesty customer service. I tried returning a pair of headphone 2 weeks ago their. I got a set of $500 Shure headphones. I tried it in the parking lot,disliked it, walked right back in the store less than 5 minutes later. I had a team of people telling me those headphones were not the ones I bought and thatthe color of the headphones did not match their color code. They said the headphones were supposed to be "grey" but mine were "darkchrome". After 30 minutes of tearing the store manager a new one, I finally got my refund. ALWAYS CHECK PACKAGING at Frys. They always try to sellrefurbished or returned items without telling you. If you know EXACTLY what you want, Frys is a great place, if your an average consumer who expects the normalminimums of customer service, do not go here at all.

Eff Anaheim Frys

Back
Top Bottom