I feel like im wasting money/time in college.

blame it on NT....thats what i do...but for real im in my 4th year and im suppsoed to graduate but i didnt take enough credits throughout my 4 years and alsofaiiled some classes so now my projected year of graduation is in 2 years...pretty much blows

if your really that worried get off NT and set some priorities. Moping on niketalk aint doing nothing

I was just thinking about this today and came to this conclusion. Even if you feel that you are wasting time and money, the most important thing you can dowith your time in college is NETWORK... NETWORK NETWORK NETWORK.

Originally Posted by Jay Sole

What do you want to do in life....career wise?

I'm 20 as well.
I love Music, so instead of going to a college/university, I decided to go to a music school next fall.
It basically gives you hands on, real world experience in a studio. I will get to learn and work with accomplished Music Producers, Engineers, and Mentors who've been in the Music Industry for quite some time now.

I was a little skeptical at first because although, this is an acredited school, it's not your typical College/University. So I got opinions and advice from my parents, counselors and teachers.
They basically said, if Music is what i want to do in life, and make it my career then go for it. Just because it isn't a college/university doesn't mean anything. They said do what you want to do in life, chase your dreams and don't settle for anything less, which is what most people, they take the safe route. They supported my decision and said it's best to chase your dreams while your young.

So basically, what I'm saying is, just figure out what you want to do in life, that makes you happy. Go after it...and if your confused or have any questions, then get some opinions and adivce from your teachers, parents and etc...

What school do you go to man? I'm like everyone else trying to make it in music, but I guess it doesn't hurt to have something stable comin in (I'mcurrently going to college trying to be a music teacher, hopefully,a professor at a college, someday.) Get that paper as a professor, and make !++% that knockson the side.

"School is just the white man's game and its ran good"- TIP

On the real, that quote rings true. And I have a BS in Business Management, why you think it's called a BS?

I think you should determine what it is you want to do in life. That might not require a degree. Think on it and pray over it. I will say that I'm happy Ihave the degree just in case I need to get my foot in the door. Just take your time and stand by your decision.

Back
Top Bottom