'I finally got a gun' Tragic last tweet of high school teen who shot herself over her ex GF

Damb, where were all these anti suicide people when TruckerDave "killed" himself?

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

These kids today are emotionally soft!!
30t6p3b.gif
Picture-341.png

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by 951guero

No pitty for those that take their own lives smh

/thread

People can't handle real life and take the easy way out.
30t6p3b.gif

and why even post that online?
indifferent.gif

What real life is there really to handle at 17 though???...life hasn't even begun...no stress of how she's gonna feed her family, how she's gonna keep a roof over head, maintaining a job, others depending on you, she hasn't even entered college man....the fact that she posted the gun on twitter seems like a complete ultimate cry for attention, she wanted an audience to her suicide....this is insane, imagine the pain her lied ones must be going through...
you're assuming too much
you have no idea what she might have endured in 17 years

Depression is no joke man. It sucks to see people crying for help. RIP to this young woman heartbreak is no joke.

No understanding of who they are, no understanding of spiritual concepts.

Victims of the matrix.

This is gonna happen more and more.

I sorta just want to tell everybody in this thread to sthu

She didn't do this for your condolences or your approval. She did it for herself.

She obviously knows that people have it worse in this world according to her notes. Being suicidal is not easy. It is FORCED upon you, by something inside you. You have no choice but to listen to it. Until eventually you just can't take it anymore. So you just end it.

I can't judge her for what she did, or why. She made a decision about her life, based on experiences in her life. And no one can fault her for that, because no one experienced it for her.

Yea, so there's starving children in Africa who have it worse. It sux. I hope they're not starving, and suicidal. Because both of them eat at you from the inside. One of them your body gives up on you. The other one, it's your mind that gives up on you.

I hope she found peace and was happy with her choice. RIP and condolences to her friends/family.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Damb, where were all these anti suicide people when TruckerDave "killed" himself?
Yeah, you're definitely not a troll
eyes.gif

RIP, way too young.

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Shes a cutie. But wait, she committed suicide cause of life or cause of her ex dumping her? Not gona lie, i think about it from time to time when im in my deep thoughts, but then i think of my family and a smile comes to my face, without them im nothing. Family is definitely needed when youre down.

Same way I think my daughter needs her dad so that kills any negative thought

Originally Posted by buggz05

She didn't do this for your condolences or your approval. She did it for herself.

She obviously knows that people have it worse in this world according to her notes. Being suicidal is not easy. It is FORCED upon you, by something inside you. You have no choice but to listen to it. Until eventually you just can't take it anymore. So you just end it.

I can't judge her for what she did, or why. She made a decision about her life, based on experiences in her life. And no one can fault her for that, because no one experienced it for her.

Yea, so there's starving children in Africa who have it worse. It sux. I hope they're not starving, and suicidal. Because both of them eat at you from the inside. One of them your body gives up on you. The other one, it's your mind that gives up on you.

I hope she found peace and was happy with her choice. RIP and condolences to her friends/family.
I sorta agree with you, but its obvious she wanted an audience and she is getting it now, what do you expect people to say.
People silently commit suicide everyday, but this girl blogged about it and even showed  the gun. 

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

These kids today are emotionally soft!!
30t6p3b.gif

This.

Originally Posted by 951guero

No pitty for those that take their own lives smh

/thread

People can't handle real life and take the easy way out.
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

and why even post that online?
indifferent.gif
This and all other comments like it are stupid

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

No understanding of who they are, no understanding of spiritual concepts.

Victims of the matrix.

This is gonna happen more and more.

I'm not going to lie. This is what saves me. At the end of the day this is just a physical representation of my inner self. Anything that effects it is worldly and not from me. However, I'm not so sure suicidal people don't understand that. I've had many of talks with suicidal people. Most of them have a hope of something more, something more tranquil and peaceful on the end. 
You have to bite one of those pills..

I really don't like how they said she did it over her gf.

And they need to find out where she got a gun from.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

I sorta agree with you, but its obvious she wanted an audience and she is getting it now, what do you expect people to say.
People silently commit suicide everyday, but this girl blogged about it and even showed  the gun. 
So what though if she wanted some attention before she left the earth. I know when I leave a place (as in relocation), I see my favorite places before I leave, eat my favorite fast food, stop at my favorite gas station etc. I may never see them again or it could be a long time. There's a bit of closure in it.
It's like saying your farewell. Some people want a last meal consisting of steaks before they die. All she wanted to do before she died was express herself. 

Expression.

Besides it's not like she was bluffing. She wasn't doing this FOR attention. She was for real.

Kids that pretend to wanna kill themselves just for sympathy and attention ruin it for people like this that seriously need help and guidance
tired.gif
When I was growing up, girls would constantly tell people they were depressed and thinking of suicide, especially after a recent breakup, just so that their ex-bf would come back into the picture for the sake of her life.
30t6p3b.gif
Then when a girl actually is heartbroken enough that she's seriously contemplating suicide, some people will see it as a plot for attention and ignore it, which sometimes is a huge mistake

Cliffnotes: teens need to stop pretending they're contemplating suicide to get attention because it leads to situations like this where the person who is serious about suicide is ignored.

Well since everyone these days goes through that emo stage, its no wonder no one bothered to ask what was wrong. And if they did ask I'm almost positive the only one she wanted checking up on her, didn't. I'm glad I wasn't a follower because every single time I see someone post something like that I reply with "stop cryin" or "you'll get over it.." or "Welp, that's life" etc. I've been depressed and it was a deep depression, but I can't relate to suicidal thoughts.

She also wrote: 'The only thing that made me happy is gone…I'm miserable.'
The 'thing' she refers to is not clear, but a previous post suggests she had just split up with a partner.

She had written: 'My heart is broken. I'm not picking up the pieces and I'm not gonna rely on anybody to put my heart back together. It's just that destroyed.'

I'm sure there is more to the story, but this looks like it pretty much sent her over the edge.

And dude, why does it matter where she got the gun from? She's already gone. Anyone can get a gun.

Originally Posted by Jaehow

Well since everyone these days goes through that emo stage, its no wonder no one bothered to ask what was wrong. And if they did ask I'm almost positive the only one she wanted checking up on her, didn't. I'm glad I wasn't a follower because every single time I see someone post something like that I reply with "stop cryin" or "you'll get over it.." or "Welp, that's life" etc. I've been depressed and it was a deep depression, but I can't relate to suicidal thoughts.
I'm kind of the opposite, I refuse to admit or relate to my depressed thoughts. Suicidal thoughts just happen though. I can be perfectly happy and then boom -- vivid images and suicidal sensations. I've seen it so much that I'm convinced that is the way I am going to die. And it's not even a depressed feeling. It's just powerful.
And when I see somebody talk about suicide, I try to atleast ask a few questions. Not necessarily to change their minds or save them, but to make sure that that wasn't all they were in need of, was someone to talk to. 

So what though if she wanted some attention before she left the earth. I know when I leave a place (as in relocation), I see my favorite places before I leave, eat my favorite fast food, stop at my favorite gas station etc. I may never see them again or it could be a long time. There's a bit of closure in it.
It's like saying your farewell. Some people want a last meal consisting of steaks before they die. All she wanted to do before she died was express herself. 

Expression.

Besides it's not like she was bluffing. She wasn't doing this FOR attention. She was for real.
So you dont think apart of her wanted someone to stop her?
Im speculating here, but maybe she was thinking if her ex GF saw this she would come back.

I would agree with you with the closure thing, but when she posted the gun to me that went out the window.

This was a cry for attention, but no one paid attention 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

She also wrote: 'The only thing that made me happy is gone…I'm miserable.'
The 'thing' she refers to is not clear, but a previous post suggests she had just split up with a partner.

She had written: 'My heart is broken. I'm not picking up the pieces and I'm not gonna rely on anybody to put my heart back together. It's just that destroyed.'

I'm sure there is more to the story, but this looks like it pretty much sent her over the edge.

And dude, why does it matter where she got the gun from? She's already gone. Anyone can get a gun.

I agree it sent her over the edge 
She is a minor and she got a gun, that is illegal, they need to know where she got the gun so that person can be held accountable.

Wow, didn't realize that girl was from Houston, and NT is the first place I found out about this
30t6p3b.gif

Other that the gun pic and the multiple weed pics, just seemed like a regular chick.

Back
Top Bottom