'I finally got a gun' Tragic last tweet of high school teen who shot herself over her ex GF

Originally Posted by ESyDC

It's very wrong to say you HOPE she's burning in hell but sadly, I believe she very well is ATM.
frown.gif

What? why would she be burning in hell

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Insert "Typical ignorant NT response"

-She's weak
-She's a lesbian she just needed good penis
-Kids today are soft no child has ever committed suicide out of heartbreak in the past
-I hope she goes to hell suicide is a sin and people who make that decision are cowards
-This is why they should ban gay marriage
30t6p3b.gif
@ me for laughing.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

It's very wrong to say you HOPE she's burning in hell but sadly, I believe she very well is ATM.
frown.gif

A lot of Christians believe suicide is a one-way ticket to hell.

Simply put, it's the most selfish/cowardly way to go out. Name all the reasons you want, but help was/is always there and her death has a domino effect as her loved ones are left to wonder and live with it.

Seriously let's keep God out of this.
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
Jesus committed suicide -- sacrificed himself, because he knew.  
devil.gif

-She's weak
-Kids today are soft no child has ever committed suicide out of heartbreak in the past
-I hope she goes to hell suicide is a sin and people who make that decision are cowards
First time I've ever agreed with you

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

frown.gif

That makes no sense 
I smell the route this thread is taking and I want no part of it.

*runs*

Originally Posted by Antidope

-She's weak

Thanks your approval means a lot to me, whoever the hell you are?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

This online media networks is destroying our youth, I'm convinced kids shouldn't be allowed on these social networks.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]my son won't have one until he's out of high school. online networking is ******-t and is hot garbage to the youth.[/color]

That makes no since 

*runs*
Not sure if srs or trolling

You asked a question which I answered truthfully, and now you're running? wat

Originally Posted by im that one

This online media networks is destroying our youth, I'm convinced kids shouldn't be allowed on these social networks.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]my son won't have one until he's out of high school. online networking is ******-t and is hot garbage to the youth.[/color]

But yet you have two accounts?

Gotcha.

Originally Posted by Antidope

-She's weak

Thanks your approval means a lot to me, whoever the hell you are?
LOL. You usually just say a lot of outside the box stuff

That makes no sense

*runs*
Not sure if srs or trolling

You asked a question which I answered truthfully, and now you're running? wat
No thank you for answering , I just see the thread turning into something else. 
The bible doesn't say if you commit suicide you are going to hell.

I shouldn't even be typing this, why am I still typing, someone stop me!!!!

Simply put, it's the most selfish/cowardly way to go out. Name all the reasons you want, but help was/is always there and her death has a domino effect as her loved ones are left to wonder and live with it.

It's always there? 
laugh.gif

Define help

Have you ever been to a counselor/shrink? Do you know how complicated that is? It's not as easy as setting an appointment and then feeling better. You're talking about years of commitment before you can regain control of yourself.

Are you familiar with how anti-depressants work? They don't. There is a 2 week period that it takes for the chemicals to set in. And during this period most of them have side effects where it actually increases suicidal tendencies until the chemicals set in. Unfortunately, by the time suicidal people usually get some form of pharmaceutical help, they've hit the point where their own suicidal tendencies have started to get heavier and heavier, and just like the side effects of the anti-depressants it increases dramatically over a 2 week span. So you have 2 congruent 14 day periods of added increased suicidal tendencies.

Help? The human brain is too complex for help.

You know what studies have just found out does work? Ketamine and Psilocybin.  
nerd.gif

From my experience they actually did prevent some deep falls. I only trip on shrooms when I feel like I need to look inside, to figure out a deep rut in my life. It works.

http://www.npr.org/2012/0...-treatments-show-promise

RIP.

indifferent.gif
@ you dudes beasting. Chick was 17. She was a druggie too, read some of her older tweets. She needed help, but had no one. Sad.
frown.gif

So, what hospital employs you?

It's much more selfish for the family to sit there and watch their kid be depressed simply because they don't want to feel bad themselves.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by im that one

But yet you have two accounts?

Gotcha.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]reading isn't your strongest ability huh?[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]first, I'm 26, Mature, can handle stressful situations with relative ease, great job, successful with everything i do, great surroundings that I've created, and very secure with who i am. Also the only reason I had fbook and twitter to do all the promotions I've done with a previous company i was with for 4 years. Now i just keep up with a handful of people on fbook and have lulz with ntwitter.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]please tell me, could a 17, 16, 15, 14, 13, 12 year old say any of those let alone all?[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]oh, and did i have any social networking things in high school, in my YOUTH (think it was myspace and something else at the time.) no.[/color]

Age has nothing to do with it.

People handle stuff differently regardless if they are 16 or 32.

Hey...excuses at the end of the day. Help is ALWAYS there. But, last post on this as she has/is suffering enough as it is for bottling up her emotions. Very sad.

Back
Top Bottom