I got arrested last night...over a Whopper Jr. sans the cheese

Originally Posted by LUIS BALLER 88

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Don't think it truly applies but my Miranda rights were never read as they cuffed me and took me away...

No, it doesn't apply. They did not ask you any incriminating questions

Only applys to custodial interrogation, find out what you got charged with, go to court, get scolded for bein stupid and hope the prosecutor will have somemercy on ya

Hey_

In retrospect yeah, I should kept it pushin'.

However, I still believe I was in the right. Especially from me working in retail. I was there before the door was locked. On the inside, in line, hungry and willing to pay.

I was hungry in lock up. They gave us some rubber grit lookin' thing, bread, and some whispy water.

To reiterate, I still feel I was in the right. As such, I got passionate and vocal about it. I had over customers agreeing with me too!

Far as the fuzz...don't really mean to use this as a cop out, but the officer had the tazer out as soon as she arrived. Immediately took the side of dude, didn't even hear me out.

Funny how the police will rescue cats when car dealerships won't let you leave, but not otherwise...

I fight for what I believe in...

Julius F. Wrek

She didnt need to hear you out or asked questions. Police arent hear to police petty stuff like that. Thats a situation between you and BK. You should had leftand reported the store to the higher ups and got the manager name and reported him..

some inteligent points being made here, but you should go back and rub %%!@ into the tannoy at the drive-thru.

Have it your way!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Palmela hAnderson

should have walked back to your car, order the biggest drink from the drive through and proceed with this:

Super grimey

roll.gif
roll.gif

nah nah this is a case that shows just how dirty them cops got down last night. There is way more serious things to worry about even if you were giving themattitude. people who are saying you need to choose your battles and that it was dumb. well it was out of his control the moment those officers showed up with apoint to prove. This type of things happens to most people once or twice in their lifetime. others way more frequently.

I would def. complain to corporate. that manager needs to be FIRED.

those type of people are mad at life.

Originally Posted by Palmela hAnderson

should have walked back to your car, order the biggest drink from the drive through and proceed with this:

FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

Don't think it truly applies but my Miranda rights were never read as they cuffed me and took me away...
They can't legally charge you for anything.

But, from the sounds of it, the other officers would vouch for the 1st one.

Still, you could probably get paid if you filed a lawsuit. Especially if you're black.

I can't say that you deserve to, though. There was a drive through.

yes they can
nerd.gif

lets hope this crap doesn't get on your record, otherwise you will be asking the same manager that got you arrested for a job.
laugh.gif

I mean yeah the door was open. But if someone telling me to bounce or they gonna call call 5 on me I`m out.

You should wait until everything is said and done ( charges should be dropped seeing how you did nothing) and then bust the damn windows of that BK. Themanager was wrong not to serve you as a customer after allowing you in by not locking the doors. The female cop must have just seen the beyonce video to bethat overly agressive with you. I hate how these cops use those tasers. Too many people have been killed by those things cause those ******* in blue don'tknow how to handle a situation. Then you get five pig squad cars that show up fast as hell to a burger king ( but never to a real crime scene) for little oldyou that wanted a !*@#@+# whopper jr.

Bust them !*@#@+# windows!

I hope you don't get into any trouble for that %***$$*#. So many cops are scared little ******* that couldn't do otherwise. I can't stand the typesthat never had authority and it goes to their pea brained heads.

That's probably the dumbest thing I've ever heard, stories like that makes me hate the pigs.

I'm sure if you'd offered them some of your whopper jr. they would have released you though.

yeah after you hear the cops on the way and you stayed you lost it for me...really why wouldnt you just leave?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Aye that's *$@%@! up.. but right when I heard the word police I would have got the %!@$ outta there im on probation
smh.gif

WOW great story, you ever tried your hand at writing novels or books
roll.gif
???You could do it you know........
roll.gif
pimp.gif

and that is why people dye and get robbed everyday because the damn cops are always called to the dumbest situation... seriously you didn't lock the doorserve the man... I would complain write letter and possibly sue not for the money but for the principle. Sucks... I'm a girl I bet you anything they wouldhave not only taken my order but thrown in a free soda or something.

Back
Top Bottom