I Guess Birdman's Son Doesn't Have Cookies?

That's was the same way Master P went down. People started leaving because of their contracts. Then it was over :lol:

laugh.gif
 are they really twerking in their hospital scrubs?!

Last edited:
This payback for all them years my childhood favorite rapper (B.G.) shouldered all that Cash Money load. My woadie dropped like 5 albums from age 14-19 years old. Now he canned up.

Payback by way of the Baby Gangsta :pimp:

BGs cd was on replay in my car for months. I miss the cash money peak :smh:

This payback for all them years my childhood favorite rapper (B.G.) shouldered all that Cash Money load. My woadie dropped like 5 albums from age 14-19 years old. Now he canned up.

See this the Cash Money folks don't know about.
Back when Lil Wayne was the hook man and only rapped on a couple of songs.
Juvee, B.G. and Manny Fresh had CMR on fire.

Cash money is the army better yet the navy :evil:
I bumped cash money and 3 6 mafia my whole late teens and early 20s :lol:

Naw the hardest song of that era was bout whateva by turk

It's in me my ***** to be the thug that I be. Being the beat junkie I was though, I could listen to Mannie's **** for days. The multiple layers and sounds, pure artistry. Current dudes need to hit him up.

Last edited:
Only ones i could mess wit in hot boyz was
JUVE
B.G

And mannie always had the best beats, even his flows were throwed. If mannie dropped just a 16 alone today bes beleive i could bang it 37 times a day.

Last edited:

Yea, it is. Like LL Cool J was to Def Jam. I'm 28 years old though, and had a young mother so, I was exposed to tons of music. And I am from the South. I really don't expect many 15-27 year olds to know about the 90s/00s cash money roster :lol:

I think were all forgetting respect is something you earn.

Most established bosses move in silence. There's no reason for a real boss to raise his voice and try to act gully because a real boss has sanctions put in place to handle every situation.They also pay their artist and don't get all that slander from people because that respekt is there, earned. I take the L for even viewing Baby as a boss when he's clearly just a street hustler. He's content with his street boss image and thats cool but this interview just showed his true colors. He handles business like a kid.

Call Ross what you want but he seem's to understand the whole boss mentality a lot better than Birdheadman.

y'all feel me or you agree?

No-Limit was big. But I was more a cash money guy. My best friend coming up was from Louisianna would listen to both a lot. ALOT. When I was a kid I ****** with turk 
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

This will be forever the Best Hot Boys Collabo...

They all went off on this

Reactions: wr
Back
Top Bottom