I Guess Birdman's Son Doesn't Have Cookies?

Top 3 Songs from Hot boys era
Bruh, my pops use to have ridin on repeat. I knew that **** word for word. Dude made sure we stayed with all the new no limit and cash money. I remember he gave me baller blockin before school one day in 8th grade. Let me be late that am to finish watching it. Memories b memories.

I think were all forgetting respect is something you earn.

Most established bosses move in silence. There's no reason for a real boss to raise his voice...

y'all feel me or you agree?

:rofl:

Y'all can have that early Cash Money (and No Limit for that matter) sound. That **** was the end of the Golden Era. 97% straight basura.

I think were all forgetting respect is something you earn.

Most established bosses move in silence. There's no reason for a real boss to raise his voice...

:rofl:

Y'all can have that early Cash Money (and No Limit for that matter) sound. That **** was the end of the Golden Era. 97% straight basura.

Nonsense, it had nothing to do with the end of that era, just brought another flavor to it.

If Birdman wants some respeck on his name maybe he should start by paying his artists and earning that respect.

No one pays their artists. Jay wasnt paying artists, suge wasnt paying artists, diddy wasnt paying artists, P wasnt paying artists. And every wanna be record label ceo in between has been trying to screw artists over since the invention of record deals. Thats literally the name of the game. But to call out only Baby on numerous occassions and telling new artists not to sign with him, taking money off his plate basically, how could he not address it.

Remember The Lox joint, Raping-you Records? "We'll be raping you, raping you, raping you..." lmao

He handles business like a kid.

Call Ross what you want but he seem's to understand the whole boss mentality a lot better than Birdheadman.

You wildin b. You realize birdman is worth 9 figures? He'll buy Ross several times over and still be balling harder than anyone in here pillow talking.

MMG will never ever do what cash money did. He definitely didnt handle the petty radio gossip beef to smoothly but hes been getting big money for a couple decades now so to act like hes not about his business over this is an extreme reach.

Dude literally came out the gutter & made an empire twice over yet he hasn't earned respect LULZ.

My momma dead
My daddy dead
My brothas a dope fiend
Im ducking the feds

Now he worth a hunid large, you gotta put some respeck on that.

Juvie was the man. To this day...he STILL has the highest selling album on Cash Money. And that's including all of the Carters, Drake and Nicki. 400 degrees :pimp:

Wayne easily had the most potential out the group though. Dudes voice was so unique..and he was charismatic on the hooks. He played his role well...then stepped up when the ship was sinking.

If the Carter 1 would've failed....things would be VERY different right now. Instead, it was the best mainstream rap album of the past decade :pimp:.

Rich ****** is one of the most underrated CMR songs imo.

No one pays their artists. Jay wasnt paying artists, suge wasnt paying artists, diddy wasnt paying artists, P wasnt paying artists. And every wanna be record label ceo in between has been trying to screw artists over since the invention of record deals. Thats literally the name of the game. But to call out only Baby on numerous occassions and telling new artists not to sign with him, taking money off his plate basically, how could he not address it.

Remember The Lox joint, Raping-you Records? "We'll be raping you, raping you, raping you..." lmao
Dudes don't know about Jay Jerkin. :lol: :pimp:

Dudes don't know about Jay Jerkin.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
"man i cant even rock the civic no more."

"you want the jeep ima get you the jeep. never chrome. only alloy."

You wildin b. You realize birdman is worth 9 figures? He'll buy Ross several times over and still be balling harder than anyone in here pillow talking.

MMG will never ever do what cash money did. He definitely didnt handle the petty radio gossip beef to smoothly but hes been getting big money for a couple decades now so to act like hes not about his business over this is an extreme reach.

Show me where I said Birdhead was broke?

I said Top Flight Rozay understands the boss mentality a bit better and you run with it and make it a MMG vs CMB.,,,

You working for TMZ now?

Show me an interview where Bill Gates got gully and emotional and than went on to profit because of it?

Warren Buffet?

It's not a good move is all I'm saying.

Trick Papi asked a brilliant question in his interview; What is Cash Money Record's address? Where is their office located?

feelings have been felt lmao

new orleans is trash.  
can't nobody understand what the eff yall say. 

Pure ignorance.

Disrespking my city...

"I ain't talking fast, you just listening too slow.."

Last edited:

Thats the thing baby back then would do things and be about that life. But its 2016 and he is a world famous head of the biggest rap label out and one the biggest of all time.

No one believes he with the ***** anymore, he got too much to loose. Look where keeping it real got Suge, boosie etc.

He got in his feels and played himself when he should know how beyond that petty hood **** he really is

Bg had a crazy underground run the first few years after he left I thought he was gonna blow bigger

BG was an all out dope fiend, kinda surprising he even lasted as long as he did n with some good songs

I have no doubt that these artists are getting robbed, but I swear sometimes they are getting their eyes on the contract with their label and the mother label and get big eyes. Like that money isn't just going to Baby, there's overhead, HR, employees, a&r, per diem, travel accomodations etc. It's like a contractor seeing his contracting rate, and thinking he should get the whole pie as opposed to the contracting company. Still i'm sure they're getting robbed beyond that. Baby slick though, i've noticed once dudes start complaining he just buys them a car.

Last edited:
BG was an all out dope fiend, kinda surprising he even lasted as long as he did n with some good songs

Bruh, I remember hearing BG for the first time...I was like, ":wow: And he just rappin about it..." :lol:

Thats how I knew NO wasnt no joke.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom