I Guess Birdman's Son Doesn't Have Cookies?

Shhh...he had a whole song about it

"I get a Range Rover if I keep my *** sober."

I wish they'd put all the old stuff on Apple music.

Last edited:
You white tho. That's the only thing that matters regarding this frivolous statement.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I have no doubt that these artists are getting robbed, but I swear sometimes they are getting their eyes on the contract with their label and the mother label and get big eyes. Like that money isn't just going to Baby, there's overhead, HR, employees, a&r, per diem, travel accomodations etc. It's like a contractor seeing his contracting rate, and thinking he should get the whole pie as opposed to the contracting company. Still i'm sure they're getting robbed beyond that. Baby slick though, i've noticed once dudes start complaining he just buys them a car.
Master P, gave them a house and car under the company name No Limit. 
laugh.gif

I remember them having their own community in Baton Rouge...Everything was owned by P.  You didn't make a Gold or Platinum record, you was out of a car and house.

This will be forever the Best Hot Boys Collabo...

They all went off on this

:smokin

I remember DJ Paul had this interview talking about how he went through a streak of making beats that sounded like Cash Money stuff, basically saying he woke up one day like "what am I doing??" and when back to Three 6s normal stuff :lol: I knew exactly watch songs he was talking about to, and handful of stuff from 98-99

Their job is to gossip though. Baby came up there 10 deep trying to intimidate 3 radio hosts, how is that not a broad move?

Baby is a certified street cat, why didn't he pull up on CTG when he saw him at "a few different spots" if there was a real problem? He knew the cameras was rolling the moment he walked in, even if CTG didn't say "Baby just cussed us out" once they went on air, we still would've saw the visual footage of the interview. Envy was trying to hurry up and get things started because they wanted to catch as much as they could, hence the reason he kept saying "let's do it on the air."

We don't even know why Baby is mad, they been saying the same exact thing his artist and other people in the industry say, why is he so upset at them though? CTG asked him what his angle was and he didn't even have a legit answer for that question.

And what's wrong with him bringing up other people's names? Those same people came on their show and made those statements, it wasn't like CTG pulled them out of thin air. Trick and Ross basically called Baby out, did he pull up on those dudes 10 deep? Nah.
A certified street cat still taking shots but Birdman was/is mad at the Breakfast Club for doing their job?

I don't really watch or listen to their show too often but from I saw on Friday, Baby went overboard. I do appreciate the internet comedy he provided us with tho :lol:

Bro the only reason I read all of that is because you're a Cowboys fan, so I put some RESPECK ON IT :smokin
With that being said, if that was Dez asking for some RESPECK on his name, you and I both know your response to the situation would be completely different.

And bro why are you trippin on a cat that has 30+ people on stage with him during a concert, showing up to a radio station with 5 or 6 people from his squad?
I thought thats how rappers and gangsters roll?

Dash told them cats to stop being "chatty Cathy's" and stick to the G code.
But I guess their desire to be the next Wendy Williams of the NYC airwaves is so strong that they cant listen to the advice of SELF MADE multimillionaires, THAT ARE IN THE SAME INDUSTRY.

feelings have been felt lmao

new orleans is trash.  

can't nobody understand what the eff yall say. 
looka her playboi , you gon put som respekt on nola

ah see all tree a yall talkin that ying yang

the time for talk is ova, cake been baked whoodi

Back
Top Bottom